Thread: Viva Mexico

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member

Viva Mexico

Thinking about going to Mexico for some gear and also liesure...Anyone want to tell me how easy it is to bring gear back across the border and give any helpful advice to make it a safe fruitful trip

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not only bringing it back across the boarder you have to worry about anymore. A lot of pharmacies set you up and as soon as you buy it they local police are standing near by to confiscate it, take your gear, take as much money as they can get out of you all without a thank you.

The boarder it's all hit and miss but i wouldn't want to be sitting in one of those Mexican jails if it was me.

Well my mom bought me gear there (yeah my mommy hehe) and if she can do it Im sure I can...Online is pretty hit or miss itself and I dont really trust anyone online...Plus I have been wanting to go to Mexico just for liesure anyhow but I appreciate the advice and will sincerely consider it

look up the laws of purchasing for personal use so if you do get busted they dont try to stick you with distribution and it cost you 10x $ and 10x jail.

Long time ago when I went I looked and it was not nearly as easy as I though it would be to find. I love Thailand.

I iwll look that up and see...If getting to Thailand were nearly as easy as Mexico I would be there instead...But this is the kind of feedback I want...Would hate to go with limited knowledge of what I would be getting myself into

Quote Originally Posted by ROXXXTAR View Post
    I iwll look that up and see...If getting to Thailand were nearly as easy as Mexico I would be there instead...But this is the kind of feedback I want...Would hate to go with limited knowledge of what I would be getting myself into
    It's good to do your research. There are a lot of laws online posted but some are sketchy. I have been to Mexico many many times. I even have a time share in Cabo. After my first trip to Thailand and Philippines I have NO desire to go back to Mexico.... It's worth the extra flight time and price of the ticket.

roblox is offline New Member
    You can get gear in the phillipines? If so I have a friend that has been living there for a couple years. I wonder if he could get it to me.

I have friends there but I would never ask them to send anything to me (they are friends) or anyone else. I never complicate friends in my underground dealings. It's not as easy to find in the Philippines as Thailand but it's available.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Arent a lot of the Mexico Pharmacies gear underdosed? bunk? Seemed like I had heard that. I wanted to get some a year or so ago there and decided to hold off just because of quality

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    and really I just chickened out. Too scarry

I will do my research thats for sure...See which places are most likely to get you screwed over...Probably TJ and Juarez since they are the most popular place to cross the border

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    If I were you i would mail it to a PO Box were you live, dont take the risk its not worth the money you going to save. If you mail it, the worts thing that could happen is it will never make it back.

stpete is offline Banned
    Not worth the headache....Leave Mexico alone and find a good local supplier imo...Mexico's a real bitch right now.

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys I live in the uk and gear is legal here aswell as mexico so would it be ok for me to bring a personal dose back when I go cheers sorry about hijacking thread

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^^ No.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    50/50 chance of fake or underdosed gear. PIA to smuggle or ship to yourself. F-that. Not worth it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    This is true. I can confirm this. Plus the rat who turned you in gets all his product back to resale again
    plus a kick back for turning you in.

Thread Information