MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

7th WEEK OF TEST E

just finished my 7th week of test e and after concerns that my gear may be bunk
    (minimul results up until now) i am proud to say my bench has increased 80lbs no bs i put up my best numbers sunday, was shooting for just i rep but managed to put up a clean 4 need les to say i had the best chest day of my life i could have moved mountains.so i guess i wanna share with the people who feel they may hace bunk gear give it time 4-5 or 6 weeks may not be enough time to see results.
    EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Congrats.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Great news, well done...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

thanks guys, it means alot comeing from both of you!

littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    great to hear bro, you're just like me it takes long to kick in but when it does watch out. give it a week or so the size will just come overnight.

I thought my last cycle was bunk too until week 10 that's when the whole game changed almost over night ;unfortunately, I was only running a 12 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by littleriverman View Post
    great to hear bro, you're just like me it takes long to kick in but when it does watch out. give it a week or so the size will just come overnight.

I thought my last cycle was bunk too until week 10 that's when the whole game changed almost over night ;unfortunately, I was only running a 12 week cycle.
    ya it kinda makes you wanna do this stuff forever, it's crazy but i can't see myself only doing 1 cycle

Blog Entries
    i think for a lot of first time users they have the same experiance, i think everyone expect too much from there first cycle of test and when we dont start blowing up after a few weeks peeps start thinking there gear is bunk...i feel its because people dont really know what there looking for as far as how there supposed to feel while on cycle...i know that i felt this way on my first cycle even though peeps where commenting on how big ii was getting, i still had questions about my gears legitimacy...i guess the point im making is that you need to look at all the factors like labido, strenght and muscle gains and if your seeing some results then ride out the cycle and see where you end up....and dont forget that if your diet is subpar then that could be the reason for the poor gains not the gear...too many newbies start a cycle with a poor diet and then wonder what is going on when they gain minnimal weight...dont forget peeps the most anabolic substance we can injest is indeed FOOD...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think for a lot of first time users they have the same experiance, i think everyone expect too much from there first cycle of test and when we dont start blowing up after a few weeks peeps start thinking there gear is bunk...i feel its because people dont really know what there looking for as far as how there supposed to feel while on cycle...i know that i felt this way on my first cycle even though peeps where commenting on how big ii was getting, i still had questions about my gears legitimacy...i guess the point im making is that you need to look at all the factors like labido, strenght and muscle gains and if your seeing some results then ride out the cycle and see where you end up....and dont forget that if your diet is subpar then that could be the reason for the poor gains not the gear...too many newbies start a cycle with a poor diet and then wonder what is going on when they gain minnimal weight...dont forget peeps the most anabolic substance we can injest is indeed FOOD...
    well put ghetto

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member
    Wow they make Fake test E ? edit, marcus

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Read the rules and edit your post^

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Why didn't you kickstart it with Dbol ?
    Isn't that the reason for it, cause it takes a bit to kick in?
    but, amazing progress none the less.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good going and well done

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Congrats man. Test e for me usually takes a good 3/4 weeks to start "feeling" but at several more for the gains to start building and seeing. 80lbs up on bench is very nice. Was this your first cycle?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Good work bro.. glad to see you got legit stuff after all.. my test took about 5 weeks to really kick in.. what is your weight gain so far?

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Well done bro great to hear that you are happy with your cycle.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    well done

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Well done bro great to hear that you are happy with your cycle.
    thanks man i know i was just complaining the other day about my bench, but im a proud papa today

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    Congrats man. Test e for me usually takes a good 3/4 weeks to start "feeling" but at several more for the gains to start building and seeing. 80lbs up on bench is very nice. Was this your first cycle?
    yes but im sure not my last

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Good work bro.. glad to see you got legit stuff after all.. my test took about 5 weeks to really kick in.. what is your weight gain so far?
    13lbs and still wearing same pants so i'll say it's a clean gain

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    well done
    thanks slim

sorry Marcus for some reason the reply with quotes wasn't working
    but thank you man it means alot

efiles123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    (minimul results up until now) i am proud to say my bench has increased 80lbs no bs i put up my best numbers sunday, was shooting for just i rep but managed to put up a clean 4 need les to say i had the best chest day of my life i could have moved mountains.so i guess i wanna share with the people who feel they may hace bunk gear give it time 4-5 or 6 weeks may not be enough time to see results.
    EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP
    What weeks did you strength gains come. 80 pounds, that like more than twice of what my bench increased.

Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    What weeks did you strength gains come. 80 pounds, that like more than twice of what my bench increased.
    gains were comeing in 4-5 weeks mostly in back exercise and arms but chest for me always seem to lag so i would say week 7 as far as chest goes

boxin23 is offline Member
    ya it kinda makes you wanna do this stuff forever, it's crazybut i can't see myself only doing 1 cycle
    yeah.....kinda like doritos.....if you grab into the bowl.....you can't eat just one......

I don't eat doritos BTW....just a funny reference. Good Job and congrats.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP
    Nice !!! Glad to hear it..oh yeh and thanks for Finally getting rid of that avy...

Thread Information