Eat
    Eat is offline New Member

onerip problems gyno?????

well new to site , looking for some advice really look at the threads of one rip all over net but not seen the problem ive had so....... just started taking onerip in last two weeks and started getting gyno or some form of pain and lump were i have had in past (about 5 months ago) on a course but went with tomoxifen, seem to have a little tissue under left nipple but not huge but painful, as soon as i notice i started taking tamoxifen and been 6/7 days now and still sore may be worse, mate just got me some aromasin and said this should help 10mg ED. so started this yesterday, just conserned of the lump and will this go? should i still take tamoxifen with aromasin (how long does it take aromasin to kick in read 62 hours) and heard that tren and tamoxifen is a no no but why does it give u gyno??? lump may be from the test or tren in onerip. What is best from here as i still have 7 weeks to go on onerip and never taken aromasin before? Is it best to just bin the course and if so as i only been on it 2 weeks how long should i take the aromasin and do i need anything else to cure this lump i heard of this letro will but no idea of any1 round me using or getting it this is why my mate got me some aromisin as he said this will hopefully remove it. with being on the course so little will i need any after PCT? cheers

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Google letrozole (femara) or liquid letro research chemicals, and you should come up with something. It has been pretty effective on reducing my small flare up. However, I'd check out the PCT section of this site and search for the threads. You will see effective dosing while on cycle and its use for gyno reversal. C-Bino made a thread awhile ago that was helpful to me.

Eat
    Eat is offline New Member
    thanks dude but i can not get letrozole and would never get it off net, i been told aromasin will do it just letrozole will be better, i have consern if id need a PCT course as only been on 2 weeks and doesnt taking that can cause it to flair up again? i have never had a problem till last 2 courses but this time seems bad. and now i have decided to just stop the one rip, so now do i just take the tamoxifen confused as i thought Aromasin is stronger and would be better to stop all estrogen and get rid & can it kill the lump? my Aromasin comes in 10mg tables taking 20 mg ED with 60-40 mg of tamoxifen and after 3 days feel achy and stiff all over this normal? still bit of pain in lump trying to avoid touching it, how long should i expext to see this gyno go(if it will) and stop hurting roughly? if the lump goes no were do i have to have it cut out? sorry for all question just everything went well in last courses for years and now all this in 2 weeks!

Thread Information