xigotmailx is offline New Member

Girlfriend on Anavar

I've done my research and it seems like the best thing for me to use to cut weight is going to be Anavar . What my problem lies in is that I don't know what diet or workout routines I should be doing. I'm 25 years old, female, 5'5" and weigh 130. I look to lose around 15 pounds. I've never cycled and neither has my boyfriend *knowingly* lol.

Ok, so for workout, what routines would you recommend?
    I've read a lot on the Rippetoe workout, but is that any good for a woman?

And for diet, what should I be eating? Right now I tend to eat lean meals, chicken, turkey, or tuna basically.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    15 pounds and u weigh 130 now thats pretty thin u think like all bone and a lil skin

I say 15 pounds because 5 is too easy to achieve and i'd give up, 10 is what i'm really going for, but when I hit that what more motivation do I have to continue on? So I make my goal 15 so I won't ever stop, because honestly while working out aren't I going to be gaining muscle mass weight while trimming down the fat %. So, in all honesty a weight loss goal isn't what i'm going for, more of a body fat %.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    from what i have seen and heardvar would works well with women there is a log in the members cycle pics i believe of a woman named misty u should check that out

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think most women do really well on CLENBUTEROL for fat loss if thats the overall goal.
    Its non hormonal too which is a plus for females.

So does anyone have any insight on what sort of training program or diet I should be on?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    15 pounds and u weigh 130 now thats pretty thin u think like all bone and a lil skin
    Really? I would say for a girl/woman who is 5' 5" 130 lbs is just a little heavy unless she is really muscular but then it may be a personal preference. Some guys like a bit more junk in the trunk or meat on the bones. I personally like the lean, tone look for a girl/woman. I think I have only had one GF who was around 130 and that height. My current girl is 5' 3" 105. Needs a little more toning up but pretty damn good. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat. LOL

Still, 130 is not heavy and with some tweaking of the diet and exercise it should be easy to reach your goals without taking any stimulants. Those really should be for people who are doing preps for shows and need to loose the last couple pounds and trying to get a super low body fat. Being lean and solid is much better than trying to drop some fat/water fast. It all takes time, be patient.

gladmax is offline Junior Member
    Personally i enjoy more meat on the bone, but its whatever makes you comfortable, been with girls at 100 lbs same height and its like there is nothing to play with, (not to be rude) id say go no lower than 120 you would start to look unhealthy, and you can achieve that without var. Would say start slow and introduce more protein into you diet, such as cutting your largest meal and replacing it with a protien shake, thats a good trick also stay away from anything with high fructose corn syrup. Remember to take vitamins and oh yea work out a bit, its ok to train with weights just not too heavy, also try and eat all your carbs early in the day if possible. there are quite a few sections on diet and exercise in this site. you should check them out, as my instructions are a bit general, goodluck

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To the OP,

From your post it sounds like you could probably benefit from the diet (seems like you know that, I am just saying I agree) probably a lot more then the anavar for your goals, not to mention a clean diet never caused viralization....

The diet section is the place to peruse for information or to post specific questions. There is a ton of good info there and also many who are qualified to help.

If after utilizing the diet information and tweaking you excercise routine with lots of cardio, at least 5, 45-60 minute sessions per week, you still are not happy with your wieght loss or muscle development, then you might want to consider AAS or other means of change.

PS Clen has some pretty serious health sides so if you ever consider it please get all the info you can and make your decision from an informed perspective.

Just to chime in I also feel a very toned women with a well developed upper and lower body is very attractive, but I am 55 so take that for what its worth LOL
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-02-2010 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Spell Nnn

Thread Information