JwhiteC07 is offline New Member

Bad reaction while on cycle...what would be causing it??? Please help

Here's a little history of my cycles...
    First cycle i ran 250mgs of Sust 250 for 8 weeks and had pretty good results and little side effects.
    Second cycle i ran Test E at 500mgs for 8 weeks and again had good results with little sides.
    Third cycle I decided to go back to Sust and use 500mgs with a little Tren Ace thrown in at 225mgs a week.This cycle by third week i could tell something was different as my neck and shoulders began itching like crazy and i started getting a rash and breaking out all over the area. The acne was big but small tiny bumps that literally covered the entire area. By week 5 i quit cycle and waited a couple weeks to start pct but the area didn't clear up for another month and a half.
    I've recently decided to try another cycle hoping that the previous was just a fluke or maybe the tren was the cause. I'm running 500mgs of Test E this time and beginning at end of week 2 i can feel the itching starting again and my skin looking a little rashy...why am i all a sudden having sides??? is there a way to prevent these sides???
    Last edited by JwhiteC07; 11-01-2010 at 07:18 PM.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    My guess would be the gear you are using, but that's me. Oh and naming lab companies is a no no on this board. I would edit your post/thread.

JwhiteC07 is offline New Member
    Thanks bro for the heads up sorry bout the lab naming

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    my skin crawled while i ran test as well. As far as side effects its one of the ones i don't mind so much

Thread Information