Thread: Letro dosage

Tev123 is offline New Member

Letro dosage

Quick question about letro dosage, il be coming off a 10 week test E cycle soon, but have already got pubescant gyno, (not dramaticlly bad), i heard that it can reverse gyno symptoms on some people, anyway, just need a clear cut answer on how to run pct with letro/nolva.
    any help would be greatlt appreciated.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Start Nolva first. Use Letro as a last resort. I can tell you letro during PCT will blow donkey dick. You will already be shut down and further suppressing with Letro will make it worse. Nolva first.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    If he's gyno prone, would dosing the letro extremely low maybe eod be beneficial? Or strictly go with the nolva. After my last Mdrol cycle, I used nolva 40/30/20/20/10 and still had some gyno symptoms. Just curious if there is any way to do more of a comprehensive preventative pct.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Start Nolva first. Use Letro as a last resort. I can tell you letro during PCT will blow donkey dick. You will already be shut down and further suppressing with Letro will make it worse. Nolva first.
    I'll second that. Try the letro a month or so after pct. It's the nastiest compound Ive ever taken

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Letro raises your testosterone , not decreases it...

And tamox got rid of my gyno, so whoever says its worthless to run is lying .

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    You do realize letro doesn't shut you down correct? It raises your testosterone actually.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Yea I was gonna say if you check its profile it says it increases testosterone and basically gets rid of every drop of estrogen lol. But anyways maybe take clomid/nolva if your worried it would shut you down even tho it wont and then use the letro to get rid of the gyno

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    There will be little to no test to aromitize to estrogen so an ai like letro isnt the best choice. A serm like nolva will block the estrogen receptor site - imo your best bet.
    Also the body strives to maintain a ratio of test to estrogen. Think about this..if estro levels are high - is it possible rather than to dispose of excess estrogen - which can only be done a a set rate perhaps the body would strive to PRODUCE testosterone ? I dunno. Food for thought.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-02-2010 at 09:17 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    You do realize letro doesn't shut you down correct? It raises your testosterone actually.
    I'm speaking in terms of killing your sex drive dude. There are so many better alternatives then using Femara. This compound is fking harsh, why put your body through shit when it's already in a delicate stage. Then you'll have the rebound to deal with... yeah, screw that.

Thread Information