zuppah is offline Banned

What do you think about my first cycle?

HI !

My stats:

Age 19
    Height: 187cm
    weight: 190Lbs / 85kilo
    Body fat: around 12-14% i guess.

Been training serious for almost 2 years now...

Strength stats:

-Bench: 275lbs
    -dead lift: 440lbs
    -Squat: 330 lbs

Im starting my first cycle now because ive seen how good all my friends has been doing with the steroids ... I know you think im to young and stuff . but im going to start now anyways.. ive already bought my stuff inn and started my cycle so i wont quit.. so please just try help me.. instead of saying ur way to young and stuff...

My cycle:

ive bought in Cut Mix 150 ,( which is a mix of trenbolon , testo P and Drosta) Each ML contains 50mg of each ( tren , testo p, drosta).

Ive also added some extra testosterone with it, Testo C .

Im taking the Cut mix 3 times a week with a 1 ML dosage each time.. which is 3ml a week ( 150mg tren , 150mg testo P and 150mg drosta.

About the testo C i take injections 2 times a week with a dosage of 250 mg total each week . ( 125 mg testo c each injection .. 2 injexctions a week. )

vie just got 1 bottle of each cut mix 150 and testo C .. so the cycle wont last so long... about 4-6 weeks i think... the cut mix 150 will be used up faster then the testo C,.,, so ive been told i can cut down the dosages of cut mix 150 when the Testo C has kicked inn ...

What do you guys think about this??

--- Btw my biggest question... What abou8t PCT. ??! ive been reading for week about PCt and peoples say its the msot important think in a cycle... but the guy ive got this from say its no need and .. no1 else buys it exept of bodybuilders which is using steroids all the time... for me which is only 19 years old.. and since its just a 4-6 week cycle... he says i dont need it,, and that he has never cared so much about pct... he has never lost his strength or size for not using pct after a cycle.. not gotten any gyno or sides either..

but this sounds wired because i thouight this was important... but is it true what he says that i dont need since im so young and my natural testo production will come up fast again .. and since its a short cycle.,.. and my first..

IF i need it.. please tell me what i should use and how long i should use it and stuff... ive heared nolva is normal after testosteron...because ive read that testo gives estrogen's ... and nolva both increases testo prod and blocks gyno...

Parabolic is offline Junior Member
    In b4 too young,

Although I agree 19 on low side... those are some serious stats though.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    HI !

My stats:

Age 19
    Height: 187cm
    weight: 190Lbs / 85kilo
    Body fat: around 12-14% i guess.

Been training serious for almost 2 years now...

Strength stats:

-Bench: 275lbs
    -dead lift: 440lbs
    -Squat: 330 lbs

Im starting my first cycle now because ive seen how good all my friends has been doing with the steroids ... I know you think im to young and stuff . but im going to start now anyways.. ive already bought my stuff inn and started my cycle so i wont quit.. so please just try help me.. instead of saying ur way to young and stuff...

My cycle:

ive bought in Cut Mix 150 ,( which is a mix of trenbolon , testo P and Drosta) Each ML contains 50mg of each ( tren , testo p, drosta).

Ive also added some extra testosterone with it, Testo C .

Im taking the Cut mix 3 times a week with a 1 ML dosage each time.. which is 3ml a week ( 150mg tren , 150mg testo P and 150mg drosta.

About the testo C i take injections 2 times a week with a dosage of 250 mg total each week . ( 125 mg testo c each injection .. 2 injexctions a week. )

vie just got 1 bottle of each cut mix 150 and testo C .. so the cycle wont last so long... about 4-6 weeks i think... the cut mix 150 will be used up faster then the testo C,.,, so ive been told i can cut down the dosages of cut mix 150 when the Testo C has kicked inn ...

What do you guys think about this??

--- Btw my biggest question... What abou8t PCT. ??! ive been reading for week about PCt and peoples say its the msot important think in a cycle... but the guy ive got this from say its no need and .. no1 else buys it exept of bodybuilders which is using steroids all the time... for me which is only 19 years old.. and since its just a 4-6 week cycle... he says i dont need it,, and that he has never cared so much about pct... he has never lost his strength or size for not using pct after a cycle.. not gotten any gyno or sides either..

but this sounds wired because i thouight this was important... but is it true what he says that i dont need since im so young and my natural testo production will come up fast again .. and since its a short cycle.,.. and my first..

IF i need it.. please tell me what i should use and how long i should use it and stuff... ive heared nolva is normal after testosteron...because ive read that testo gives estrogen's ... and nolva both increases testo prod and blocks gyno...
    i assume the cut mix is 10ML which gives you 3 weeks worth, not enough, i dont care how much cyp you have because you clearly have no idea of what you are doing so please ,please stop yoiur cycle and start pct immediately before you hurt yourself. you areay too young
    i know you don't wabt to hear this but thats all you are gonna get here

zuppah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    In b4 too young,

Although I agree 19 on low side... those are some serious stats though.
    yeh i know im a bit young but ive already started and wont stop.. doesnt help if u just answer im to young,,

zuppah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i assume the cut mix is 10ML which gives you 3 weeks worth, not enough, i dont care how much cyp you have because you clearly have no idea of what you are doing so please ,please stop yoiur cycle and start pct immediately before you hurt yourself. you areay too young
    i know you don't wabt to hear this but thats all you are gonna get here
    jeeez is it funyy that so many peoples are doing steroids and dont have a clue?? everyone on the forum doesnt help peoples exept that they know everything about roids and been doing them for years,.. those who try to get some tips and stuff before they are starting are just pushed away.. so peoples Have to start without a clue because the guys who knows what to do doesnt help.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    yeh i know im a bit young but ive already started and wont stop.. doesnt help if u just answer im to young,,
    Sorry dude, but no one here will advise or condone you to continue the path your on. If you want sound advice, I'll be more than happy to give it. If you want to be bold headed and only listen to advice you want to hear, then your shit out of luck.

zuppah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Sorry dude, but no one here will advise or condone you to continue the path your on. If you want sound advice, I'll be more than happy to give it. If you want to be bold headed and only listen to advice you want to hear, then your shit out of luck.
    ok since you guys wont help me ill just continue without pct..

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    It's kids like you that put a bad rep on Steroid usage. Completely irresponsible and uneducated.

they guy who sold you this crap should be shot, "you don't need pct" is he kidding. he clearly has no idea either, not a brain between the 2 of you. sorry to insult you but this is infuriateing. ok not only do you not have enough of your hybrid mix you dont have enough test for a complete cycle, it won't even kick in till week 5-6.
    again stop your cycle, how far in are you? get some clomid and nolvadex from ar-r and run a pct

onetonwrangler is offline New Member
    What's funny is idiots coming in here saying they already have the gear and know what they are doing but clearly havnt researched the amounts needed and pct. You have waisted good gear and money on your ill planed cycle. You will see minimal gains if any, then they will vannish faster than they came.

dude you were told once before not to do it and did it anyway so don't come back here and expect people to be proud of you.
    you got my advice and thats what i would run with, grow up man!

zuppah is offline Banned
    im already far in my cycle with testo and cutmix... what should i buy as PCT to end this with? and how should I use it??

mf3485 is offline New Member
    You should have listened to advice or at least planned everything out before you started. Being far into a cycle is not a good time to still be learning what to do, good luck.

zuppah is offline Banned
    yuou can atleast help me to quit this cycle with this PCT.. ?? looks like no1 have a clue their self --.--

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    ok since you guys wont help me ill just continue without pct..
    This says it all...

You never had a chance...

your answer on pct is poster here a thousand times, you just have to find it

colnc is offline New Member
    Dude go to work and read up on PCT its not that hard. Stop what you are doing doesnt matter how far into this you are, start PCT asap. Read, read, read and when your done reading ask questions if you have any cause your gonna F**k yourself up if you don't.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    didnt even read you cycle all the way thru... do complicated for first cycle, let alone you way to young to play with aas,

first cycle should be test only, 12 weeks... you should never do a tren product in your first cycle, and you really need to max out your training and at 19 you have only just started teh hightest years of your personal test production...

TimShly is offline Junior Member
    to young but id just go with 400mgs of test a week for 10 weeks with some arimidex ...The do PCT!!!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Click on the AR-R banner at the top of this page. Order one bottle of Tamox, and one bottle of Clomi.Then read the pct threads.Since you figured out how to get and do steroids at least you can read up on the pct amounts needed. It is easy ...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    *Sigh* Can someone please give me the double face palm? I lost the picture when I got this new laptop.

Thread Information