basildog is offline New Member

Equipose and Sustanon Cycle Qustions?????

Hey guys,

I know this is going to sound like a bunch of bull.....but my "friend"....I swear my friend just got Sust and Equipose from a friend of his who happens to be a national level bodybuilder. He did not tell my friend how much to take or how long. My buddy, has been on many cycles he actually is always on test and sometimes deca because he is positive and gets it from his doctor.

What is a good weekly dosage for Sust and Equipose? Can you use one syringe and shoot them together? Another guy from my offices says to shoot sust only in your shoulder is that true? I am sorry for these dumb questions but I have never taken them and know nothing about these two AAS.

I have only done a few cycles myself but they were basic test, deca or test, deca and fina, Right now I just started a test and var cycle. Anyway, can someone shed some light on this so I can let him know how much to take and for how long.

Thanks,
    B

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When you say he is "positive"...do you mean HIV positive?
    And sust is just a blend of 4 test esters. You can pin it 2-3 times a week wherever you want.
    If your buddy has any business using gear, he should figure out his desired doses on his own.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basildog View Post
    Hey guys,

I know this is going to sound like a bunch of bull.....but my "friend"....I swear my friend just got Sust and Equipose from a friend of his who happens to be a national level bodybuilder. He did not tell my friend how much to take or how long. My buddy, has been on many cycles he actually is always on test and sometimes deca because he is positive and gets it from his doctor.

What is a good weekly dosage for Sust and Equipose? Can you use one syringe and shoot them together? Another guy from my offices says to shoot sust only in your shoulder is that true? I am sorry for these dumb questions but I have never taken them and know nothing about these two AAS.

I have only done a few cycles myself but they were basic test, deca or test, deca and fina, Right now I just started a test and var cycle. Anyway, can someone shed some light on this so I can let him know how much to take and for how long.

Thanks,
    B
    No offense buddy, but if you have done several cycles as you claim then you should have enough knowledge to answer your own question.sorry sounds fishy...That goes for your freind also..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Come on, tell the truth and we can help you but if you keep feeding us with a bull story its pointless

basildog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    No offense buddy, but if you have done several cycles as you claim then you should have enough knowledge to answer your own question.sorry sounds fishy...That goes for your friend also..
    I said I have done a "few" meaning like three I never claimed to be an expert that is why I asked the question. I did plenty of research for myself and I know about everything I am taking and why. I suggested to him to take a simple test, deca cycle which he has done in the past. Then his friend who is a national level bodybuilder told him to take equipose and sust, which I have not really looked into. Since this guy is huge he just was like yeah it works for you I'll try it. He asked me if I knew the dosages for this. I don't. I said I would ask about it on this board to see if I could get some good information because I have in the past.

I am not sure how this is a fishy question but what ever. I am on here to learn and ask questions if you do not want to help just do not respond. I thought I would just ask a simple question did not expect to get a cyber bitch slap.

And yeah positive means HIV, I mention that because I read on here a long time ago that some steroids have a negative effect by lowering the immune system and others have a positive effect.

Thread Information