fcjohnny is offline New Member

Critique my cycle

This will be my first cycle. I've read the beginners cycle thread already about running Test E and dbol . My source only had test cyp so I have to deal with, what I have for now. This dosing was put together by a co-worker that has run many cycles, but I am unsure if I should listen to him or not. I am currently doing EP work, per the clients request they have asked that I get bigger, if not I will be pulled from my current assignment.

Stats:

Age: 21 ( I understand what I am putting my body through )
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 192 lbs
    BF%: 12% measured today 26 Oct 2010
    Cycle History: None
    Training History: I am a ex army ranger. I train 5 days a week, and do a ruck march on some trails on the weekend.

Key:
    AT = All Test 350
    D = Deca
    C = Test Cyp
    W = Week

W AT D C
    1 350 200 N/A
    2 350 200 N/A
    3 425 200 N/A
    4 425 300 N/A
    5 425 300 N/A
    6 425 300 200
    7 N/A 300 300
    8 N/A 300 300
    9 N/A 300 300
    10 N/A 200 300
    11 N/A 200 200
    12 N/A 200 200

I will be following Pheendo's PCT dosing. Any critiquing is appreciated greatly!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Your age is of concern
    Can we look at your diet to better understand why you sit 192lbs at 5' 11"

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You are far to young and the potential damage you could do yourself is to great...

Continue training and dieting for a further 3/4 years....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by fcjohnny View Post
    This will be my first cycle. I've read the beginners cycle thread already about running Test E and dbol . My source only had test cyp so I have to deal with, what I have for now. This dosing was put together by a co-worker that has run many cycles, but I am unsure if I should listen to him or not. I am currently doing EP work, per the clients request they have asked that I get bigger, if not I will be pulled from my current assignment.

Stats:

Age: 21 ( I understand what I am putting my body through )Height: 5'11
    Weight: 192 lbs
    BF%: 12% measured today 26 Oct 2010
    Cycle History: None
    Training History: I am a ex army ranger. I train 5 days a week, and do a ruck march on some trails on the weekend.

Key:
    AT = All Test 350
    D = Deca
    C = Test Cyp
    W = Week

W AT D C
    1 350 200 N/A
    2 350 200 N/A
    3 425 200 N/A
    4 425 300 N/A
    5 425 300 N/A
    6 425 300 200
    7 N/A 300 300
    8 N/A 300 300
    9 N/A 300 300
    10 N/A 200 300
    11 N/A 200 200
    12 N/A 200 200

I will be following Pheendo's PCT dosing. Any critiquing is appreciated greatly!

If you understand what you're putting your body through then you should understand that anyone here won't advise you on how to risk your health

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Post your diet.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    To many compounds for a first cycle. One type of test is all that you need to produce results.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantCarbs View Post
    To many compounds for a first cycle. One type of test is all that you need to produce results.
    Stop posting and read more...

I wish I had 3/4 more years to train. I would have never turned to this opetion if it wasn't because of my job. I understand why ya'll refuse to critique it and I respect your decision. Just to give ya'll a more in dept reason why I am turn to steroids . I do EP (Executive protection) right now I am on a travel team for the client. I have a salary rate that I am paid but since I am on a travel team they also pay me a hourly rate for however long I am gone for. ie the client will go to Europe for 5 days I will be in Europe for 5 days with them and get paid my hourly and salary rate. Since I get an hourly rate anything over 40+ hours or 8+ hours in a day I get time in a half and if its overs 12+ hours I get double time. But now the client requested that he gets a larger guard ( client spoke with a superior and stated that either I gain size or find someone else to do the job). So basically now they have given me a date that if I am not bigger by this date that I could possibly lose my position in the company I work for. This is basically my excuse for why I am turning to this route. If I had a choice I would never do this period. Since my job is on the line its the other way around.

I will post my diet in the appropriate section for critiquing also.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Thats sux. If you are telling the truth i understand your need. How much bigger do they want you ???

If anything stick with test e at 500mg for 12 weeks but be prepaired that you could be destroying your endo sytstem for good.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i haven't seen your diet posted as of yet and it's been a week since you were gonna post it as per one of your first post.
    cycle gains are diet dependant so if you don't eat rite you won't gain. so if this is really important you waould get that diet up asap so the boys can help you, i'm positive you can make gains or atleast alter you appearance enough to appear bigger in 3 or 4 months

stpete is offline Banned
    At your age you can make great gains without AAS. Why don't you post up your diet and workout for us to critique? If those (diet especially) are on point you should be g2g without AAS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    At your age you can make great gains without AAS. Why don't you post up your diet and workout for us to critique? If those (diet especially) are on point you should be g2g without AAS.
    stpete is correct..There are to many people in this thread suggesting a cycle, therefore their advice is reckless and not wanted here...Those that think its ok to give cycle advice to 21 year olds then there are many other boards out there that would more than welcome you with open arms..Those that wish to continue posting here will refrain from giving aas advice to those under the age of 24....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...18#post5417818

Link to my diet. I will post my workout routine in a couple hours I'm currently using my phone and it's to much to type.

Thread Information