Nuttall86 is offline New Member

PCT Guidance and changes to current course.

Hi Guys, I am currently on my 2nd ever course and was wondering if you could comment on the cycle and give me some guidance on my PCT. I have been following the guidance of a good friend of mine however it would appear that he hasn't done any pct however he looks great and has the strength to go with it. I don't want side affects due to not using PCT or anything similar so any guidance would be much appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cycle.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	112079

a table of my current cycle is attached, for the first 4 weeks I am on Deca and Test and for the second set of 4 weeks I'm on Trenabol and Omnadren .

again thanks in advance

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Link isn't working for me but the cycle doesn't sound pleasant. Why change compounds?

Stats?
    height
    bf
    training experience
    goals with this cycle
    have your started the cycle yet

Nuttall86 is offline New Member
    I'm purely following the guidance of my friend who has been doing cycles for years and with great success.

He said the first 4 weeks would be a bulking cycle starting the dosage high and lowering in the 3rd and 4th week then switching compounds for the second 4 weeks for a Cutting cycle and starting high and lowering in the 7th and 8th weeks.

He never does any PCT which is what made me decise to look for further guidance as I don't want any complications later and he puts it down to lowering the dosages in the later weeks.

My Stats are as follows:
    5' 10"
    87 kgs
    Training on and off for 3 years due to injury of shoulder.
    BF I'd say is around the 18% mark maximum.

Completed first 4 weeks, just switched over to the Tren and Omnadren

My aim is to add solid Bulk, prefer not to bloat too much if can be helped.

Any guidance appreciated, thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Ah your half way in. Not input I can throw here really. Not sure why you'd want to bulk for 4 weeks then use "cutters" the next 4 weeks if you goal is to bulk. You hardly gave enough time for the initial compounds to take effect. You should have just stuck with these compounds the entirety of the cycle. Cycle seems a bit advanced for a guy training off and on for 3 years as well.

I guess finish off the cycle and better plan it next time. No point in stopping 4 weeks in. What do you have planned for PCT?

Thread Information