Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

Gyno coming back after Surgery? Gland removal?

Wondered what the chances are of gynecomastia reappearing after surgery. I heard that removing the tissue itself does not guarantee you that it won't return, however if you remove the gland under your nipples, there is no chance of gyno ever reappearing? But the downside is that if the doc removes the gland, your nipples can cave in and collapse. Is this all true? What do you guys think about that, is gland removal worth it? My cousin is having surgery next month and he is unsure if he should go ahead with this gland removal thing so I am asking on his behalf here since you guys seem more reliable then him using Yahoo answers or something like that.

- Thanks.

FTLdude is offline New Member
    The surgeons usually lipo the fat and excise most but not all of the glandular tissue during the surgery. They leave a little behind so that the pecs and nips look smooth and natural after the recovery period. So, the short answer to your question is yes, it can come back if you use AAS that aromatize and stimulate growth of the remaining tissues again.

They can and in some cases (i.e. breast cancer) do remove it all, but if you do that you may need pec implants. After the swelling from the surgery subsides, the skin will shrink back to its normal state and without supportive glandular tissue underneath the nips you can get dimpling and concavatures that probably look just as bad as the gyno. Don't just go to any doctor who does this surgery. Look for one that has experience performing it on male BBs and who also understands the BB aesthetic. If this sounds sissyish to you consider the difference between simply having a less saggy chest and having tightly, defined pecs. Not every surgeon understands or cares about this difference. While researching this procedure online I came across quite a few 'after' pics on the websites of surgeons who claim to be experts in this area, and many of the dudes in those 'after' pics still had b*tch tits---just smaller ones.

Good luck with this.
    Last edited by FTLdude; 11-03-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: grammar

Thread Information