Thread: Marcus and EQ

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Marcus and EQ

Well I'm in week 9 and I'm pretty sure Marcus was right! Unless it drastically changes over the next 3-4 weeks I'm pretty sure I could have acheived the same gains (minus the vascularity)... Because Marcus was right I feel he owes me a few hundred $, seems fair, no?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its the other way round, you own me for the advice, but you should of listened lol

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Hahahaha, he's very rarely wrong...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Well I figured I'd start this thread for the people thinking about it! High blood pressure, an appetite that could put Rosie O'Donnell to shame which is awful when your cutting, all in all I will never use it again!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Chalk another 1 for Marcus

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Theres another board i've been to where EVERYONE states that test/eq is the best cycle ever..... I just don't get it. A gram of EQ a week yields next to nothing..... a gram of anything else and you'll either see some really nice results or have some heavy side effects. EQ really is just about the most useless tool in a bodybuilders toolbox.....~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Please send your gift cards to marcus

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Theres another board i've been to where EVERYONE states that test/eq is the best cycle ever..... I just don't get it. A gram of EQ a week yields next to nothing..... a gram of anything else and you'll either see some really nice results or have some heavy side effects. EQ really is just about the most useless tool in a bodybuilders toolbox.....~Haz~
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Please send your gift cards to marcus
    How about I'll send you the rest of my EQ and we'll call it even? lol

Ya seriously, to anyone looking into it save your money and just use test, or for myself I'll use deca next time. Oddly enough I went with this as a "cutter" to avoid water retention etc, yet it's something I would suggest to a person bulking and has a hard time eating!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    How about I'll send you the rest of my EQ and we'll call it even? lol
    come to think about it, i need something to oil my bike chain

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    come to think about it, i need something to oil my bike chain
    Lol. Your bike's cycling..

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Ya seriously, to anyone looking into it save your money and just use test, or for myself I'll use deca next time. Oddly enough I went with this as a "cutter" to avoid water retention etc, yet it's something I would suggest to a person bulking and has a hard time eating!!
    Yea I was thinking about its use for a bulking cycle for someone who has trouble slamming down massive amounts of food. That combined with its purported beneficial effects on the joints might be useful. What are people's opinions on its use for these reasons, maybe at a low dosage?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Yea I was thinking about its use for a bulking cycle for someone who has trouble slamming down massive amounts of food. That combined with its purported beneficial effects on the joints might be useful. What are people's opinions on its use for these reasons, maybe at a low dosage?
    I've always said that it's good for everything BUT strength and size.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

Yippy....Marcus!!

Actually I was thinking about this last night, and I dont think I would use it even in a bulk. The higher blood pressure seen with EQ plus a bulk can't be a good thing. As well EQ doesnt help the joints. It helps collagen synthesis,that being said my elbow tendons have felt better since I have been on!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I know the exact board u mean

I mentioned it to marcus before

Strange

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I know the exact board u mean

I mentioned it to marcus before

Strange
    www.moronsonjuice.com??? hahahah jj

Actually I was thinking about this last night, and I dont think I would use it even in a bulk. The higher blood pressure seen with EQ plus a bulk can't be a good thing. As well EQ doesnt help the joints. It helps collagen synthesis,that being said my elbow tendons have felt better since I have been on!
    That sounds contradictory to me

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your cycle? Are you stacking it with any testosterone ?

That sounds contradictory to me
    On Deca you hold more water in the joints, therefore your joints feel better lubricated! I can honestly say the EQ has not stopped any joint clicking of grinding. EQ has more effect on collagen synthesis then Deca, but to avoid the sides and the lack of gains from EQ I would suggest Deca!

"Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood.

Primobolan , @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca."

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Whats your cycle? Are you stacking it with any testosterone?
    Yes, test is the basis of any cycle!

On Deca you hold more water in the joints, therefore your joints feel better lubricated! I can honestly say the EQ has not stopped any joint clicking of grinding. EQ has more effect on collagen synthesis then Deca, but to avoid the sides and the lack of gains from EQ I would suggest Deca!

"Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood.

Primobolan , @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca."
    So based on this post I would say that EQ has the best effects on joint health, given that joints are held together by ligaments, which are composed largely of collagen. Also I have heard before that deca simply masks joint discomfort due to the increase in water around the joints. This may result in a temporary alleviation of pain and also allow for further injury to the affected joints which becomes apparent when drug administration ceases.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    EQ is not going to help your joints! In fact, it can dry them out! Deca is what helps your joints by increasing synovinal fluid. EQ can also decrease appettite for some. I agree with marcus in that EQ is not a very good choice. Much better drugs out there IMO..

So based on this post I would say that EQ has the best effects on joint health, given that joints are held together by ligaments, which are composed largely of collagen. Also I have heard before that deca simply masks joint discomfort due to the increase in water around the joints. This may result in a temporary alleviation of pain and also allow for further injury to the affected joints which becomes apparent when drug administration ceases.
    I think you and I have different meanings on the term "joint". When I used the word joint im refering to the connection point of bones, not the tendons or connective tissue surrounding. No worries. And your right Deca , alleviates the issues, but as you can see is not far behind on collagen synthesis or tendon/cartlidge repair

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    EQ is not going to help your joints! In fact, it can dry them out! Deca is what helps your joints by increasing synovinal fluid. EQ can also decrease appettite for some. I agree with marcus in that EQ is not a very good choice. Much better drugs out there IMO..
    How could EQ dry out your joints, when it increases collagen synthesis and aromatises? I've ran it before and my joints felt great.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    i love eq, lean me out, harden me, give me good pumps, and makes me a horse but....you want test and gh in with it, you also want good eq in the vial and not bad quality raw or substitution, gh and eq after a while gives you some serious quality look to the physiqe even if not a bodybuilder.

i used to hate deca and eq lol took me long time till i understood what i had was shit eq, deca just get me too smooth if taken with test, and i aint giving up on test lol

Thread Information