RussianBear69 is offline New Member

need some help from you experts....

i just started working out 2 months ago and went from 10 pushups to about 25 and im stuck at 25. my arms have gotten bigger and they dont look like twigs anymore im getting rdy for the military what can i take that is not injected something pill form to give me more strength and endurence so i can push it harder and get alot of gains?
    Last edited by RussianBear69; 11-03-2010 at 06:34 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You serious?

Yes someone at the gym told me i should take Clen but wanted your opinions ive always had the lack of energy and want the endurence and everything

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    um want more endurance???

go for a run today.

then tomorrow run further. lol

nah serious. you dont need any steroids for that. just keep training you will improve everyday.

You don't need Clen , or any anabolic /supplement assistance at this point. You need to spend more time in the gym, and get yourself on the right diet if you haven't already. Focus on compound movements with accessory work to compliment. Take a look in the training and nutrition sections. Post any questions you have in there and the guys will set you up.

These first 6 months of training should be among the prime time of your natural growth. Stay consistent with it.

i go to the gym everyday and i run everyday but i always end up same place and position and no improvment for a month what can you tell me about "clen "

Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear69 View Post
    i go to the gym everyday and i run everyday but i always end up same place and position and no improvment for a month what can you tell me about "clen"
    Clen won't aid in your strength and endurance man. So scratch that out already.

Take my advice above. Food, training, rest, supplements <--- in that order.

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    i just started working out 2 months ago and went from 10 pushups to about 25 and im stuck at 25. my arms have gotten bigger and they dont look like twigs anymore im getting rdy for the military what can i take that is not injected something pill form to give me more strength and endurence so i can push it harder and get alot of gains?
    You can only do 25 push ups? You're guna fail the PT test bro...that's not even passing on the female scale lol don't think aas is right for you

Quote Originally Posted by aPlinker View Post
    You can only do 25 push ups? You're guna fail the PT test bro...that's not even passing on the female scale lol don't think aas is right for you

also i have alot of tummy fat thats not going away and gettin bigger in my opinion from the protein shakes and pills so someone help me out!
    Last edited by RussianBear69; 11-03-2010 at 07:00 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    "Someone at the gym told me....." I've always hated that statement. Only because a lot of those cats are trying to sell something or simply don't know what they are talking about.
    Clen 's not for you man. You need to double check your diet and workout routine...

dan5568 is offline Junior Member
    troll

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    "Someone at the gym told me....." I've always hated that statement. Only because a lot of those cats are trying to sell something or simply don't know what they are talking about.
    Clen's not for you man. You need to double check your diet and workout routine...

do you have a good website for a routine all i want to do is improve my pushups numbers and running thats it

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5568 View Post
    troll
    wtf ....

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    You could try this:

Preparation Guide for the Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test

http://oneweb.utc.edu/~semperfi/physical.htm

"As you know, physical fitness is a trademark of Marines. The following programs are designed to help you improve your current level of physical fitness and improve your score on the Physical Fitness Test. (PFT). These programs are geared toward beginners, so you can tailor them to suit your current level of fitness"

I would do it this way my man .. if you can only do 25 the first time do 26 the next 27 after that if you have to do some girl push up's ( on your knees )
    sounds funny i know but do it in your bedroom or some thing where no one will see .. trust me it will help.. just get'em done how ever you gotta do it you'll get there try incline,dimonds,what ever

ps. you'll want to get on this fast if your going in any time soon and don't sweat it to much when you got your DI in your face yelling it does wonders for motivation.;p

is there any beginner steroids like the legal ones? that they sell on ***********.com just to try it out..... for example clen , deca 200, d-anabol 25, tren 75, winn-50, var 10
    Last edited by RussianBear69; 11-03-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Man, you really are missing the point...

I hate to do it man but on a side note HP i am printing that pic and putting in on the back of my bed room door for when my girl is out of service ;p

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    If you can only do 25 push ups then so be it, but do 25 push-ups twice a day, then three time a day. when you get up to 100 total in one day,then start out the next day with as many as you can do at one time.Then follow the above routine till you are happy with your results..Simple as it gets but I promise you that you will see results in no time at all..
    Good luck with the PFT...

stpete is offline Banned
    do you have a good website for a routine all i want to do is improve my pushups numbers and running thats it
    You are at the best website!! Just go over to the "Workout Forum" and get suggestions over there. Those guys will be than happy to help you out. I'll go over there as well and try to help as best i can.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear69;5418162[B
    ]i go to the gym everyday and i run everyday but i always end up same place and position and no improvment for a month[/B] what can you tell me about "clen"

maybe cause you give yourself no time to rest to recover.

how are you meant to improve without rest.

personally stay away from any product. and learn to diet and train.

from what i see you have no idea how to train. dont take offense we are all hear to help

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    being a former marine' a perfect pft physical fitness test /3 mile run under 18.00 min/ 20 pull ups/ 80 sitt ups under 2 min.... this is a joke i never had a prob. i had to psh it on the run but i ran the 800 in spring track so i was prepared. get your cardio in check this is no joke you are going to war......

Thread Information