Benpdell is offline New Member

Lose of libido, please help

Hi all, I'm 41 and in 5th week on my Test En(500 a week) with 20m of Nov a day. I'm training 6 days a week with a very very clean diet now and I can say I'm in pretty good shape. But My sex life is dead despite the 500m test en in week 5 and I can't feel the kick. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Why nolvadex on cycle? an ai such as stane or a-dex would prevent gyno and bloat. use nolvadex once gyno symptoms start,
    order an ai from A-AR drop the nolva

Ulysses is offline Junior Member
    I'm the same age and find the same problem, but i think it's mainly due to the insane levels at which I train. When I train hard, libido goes down. Anyone else find this?

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Im with M- IMO- I woulnd take nolva on cycle I would suggest coming off from it and see if there is a difference. You didnt post your stats so I dont know cycle history. if you are prone to gyno the act accordingly, but If you are not prone to gyno then why use it? This may surely have something to do with your problem

This is my first cycle and I'm taking Nov just to prevent gyno and I don't really know if I'm prone to gyno or not. What is the best way? Thx

But something I did before this Test en was a cycle of dbol 50m a day for 8 weeks with no pct afterwards , does this have anything to do with it? I started the test en just after a week break .

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benpdell View Post
    But something I did before this Test en was a cycle of dbol 50m a day for 8 weeks with no pct afterwards , does this have anything to do with it? I started the test en just after a week break .
    ya it may, you may be better off aborting this cycle and running a pct
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20

but wait for a vet to chime in , like bonaparte or hp , marcus , matt or swifto
    Last edited by MBMETC; 11-04-2010 at 07:24 AM.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    With no PCT from your dbol and no time off, could be a huge reason why you are having ED/low libido.

Alright, here we go. Why did you only take a week break between cycles? you should definitely come off the nolva and use as standard pct as advised above. Have products on hand for gyno THEN.... If you experience gyno like symptoms treat accordingly. I am on cycle with test and dbol now and have lost the extreme power in my area but still function fine. If I added nolva I would surely be flaccid too.

should I stop the test en too , and how long should i wait before I start pct?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    man do your research sounds like you jumped in the water with out a life jacket. i was with you on the taking the nolva during cycle i would have done 10 mg of tamox daily.full proff gyno protection but being 41 you killed me with going from one cycle to another at least your older and if you f yourself up you didnt loose your twenties/thirtys

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would add some PROVIRON and use it the entire cycle.

Great , How much proviron you'd advice ? thx so much all for the advice .

IMO- I still say, come off the Nolva and see what happens, run standard PCT afterward and see where you are. Document your experiences and see if they get better through the rest of your cycle. Then you can learn for the next time.

Thread Information