djmikecollins is offline New Member

6 week test E cycle

I have enough test E left from a 12 week 250mg 2x a week previous cycle, I had planned on running another 12 week cycle of Test E @ 500 mg a week.

Pretty solid gains with the last one and its been 3 months since the ended my PCT.

Unfortunatly, I lost my source since i dont have anohter one, I figured either use it or lose it as far as what i had left over. TBH six weeks seems kinda short and I am wondering if its even worth it.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=djmikecollins;5418918]I have enough test E left from a 12 week 250mg 2x a week previous cycle, I had planned on running another 12 week cycle of Test E @ 500 mg a week.

Pretty solid gains with the last one and its been 3 months since the ended my PCT.

Unfortunatly, I lost my source since i dont have anohter one, I figured either use it or lose it as far as what i had left over. TBH six weeks seems kinda short and I am wondering if its even worth it.[/QUO

to short try to get more or send it to me..

iceman86 is offline Junior Member
    well you can do it but you wont get much out of it because test e only fully kicks in at weeks 3-4 and that will only give a few weeks of full on cycle. If you dont plan on cycling anymore, i guess its better to use it than to toss it. You still must do a pct so make sure you have that before you begin.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

:[QUOTE=djmikecollins;5418918]I have enough test E left from a 12 week 250mg 2x a week previous cycle, I had planned on running another 12 week cycle of Test E @ 500 mg a week.

Unfortunatly, I lost my source since i dont have anohter one, I figured either use it or lose it as far as what i had left over. TBH six weeks seems kinda short and I am wondering if its even worth it.[/QUO

to short try to get more or send it to me..

djmikecollins is offline New Member
    I agree Iceman. I was weighing out if it was worth runing PCT for such a short cycle. Probally not. I ran Clomid/Nolvadex last time and personally the clomid made me feel odd to say the least. I would be spending more time getting my levels back to the norm than i would be on.

Probally just hold onto it for the time.

Thanks for the timely reply,

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I would look for another source. Not worth running six weeks. Test E wont even kick in until week four or so.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Another idea if you are set on using it would be lower to 250mg weekly, will give a longer run but......

mlb29 is offline New Member
    run 300mgs for 10 weeks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont have enough for a cycle, find another source

Thread Information