Thread: Side effects

delta1111 is offline Associate Member

Side effects

Hi all, was wondering what you experienced aas users thought about this. I'm 40years old, been cycling on and off for about 2 years now. Cycles have ranged from very low to over a gram per week. Always stacked with test, for example test and deca or test and tren and so on. The side effects produced by my cycles have always been quite mild, regardless of the cycle strength. The only side effects I have sustained are back acne and increased sex drive. I have never suffered from gyno or shrunken nuts. What does this mean? Am I just lucky? I know my gear is defo legit, no question there, but I was wondering if, because I have a low response in terms of negative side effects, could this also mean that i'm not responding as I should positively also, as in the muscle building properties of steroids . Do I just not respond well positively or negatively to gear or is it possible for a person to have more positive effects that negative effects? BTW I have always struggled to gain mass and strength.
    Many thanks.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question like you I'll be waiting on a answer, I have a very high tolerance myself and are usually never bothered by sides. I guess all my partying when I was young really made me tolerable to a lot of substances

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    id be happy as hell if i was you guys .im still juggling the thought ofgyno in my head. cant seem to hit it yet

Thread Information