gymratbig is offline Junior Member

Tren and Deca or Primo and Deca???

Hi all

Guys my stats are 5'9 age 27 bf 6% and 178 pounds.

I finished my previous cycles 8 months ago i did test 450 and deca 250 a week for 12 weeks and loved the results, but problem was too much water in the body. After my PCT i trained for 8 months and cut up a bit.

Now im looking to gain some pure muscle and get ripped, i have been reading the forums and noticed lots of people are saying Primo or Tren are the best when combined with deca.

I was wonder which is a best combo Tren and deca or primo and deca?

my goals are to cycle and get as ripped and strong as possible while adding about 10 or 12 pounds max.

Getting ripped and strong is more important to me than getting huge.

thanks in advance guys

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    6% BF and your looking to get ripped? 6% BF is competition levels. Water retention will leave your once you start taking an anti-estrogen during pct, so if it you had to cut after your cycle your diet was off and you gained fat.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    6% BF and your looking to get ripped? 6% BF is competition levels. Water retention will leave your once you start taking an anti-estrogen during pct, so if it you had to cut after your cycle your diet was off and you gained fat.
    Exactly.

And a tren /deca /primo is a pretty sucky cycle.

You need to understand that it doesn't matter so much what compounds you take,

it matters more what your cardio and diet like are on cycle.

I've cut with drol before and looked fantastic.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Exactly.

And a tren /deca /primo is a pretty sucky cycle.

You need to understand that it doesn't matter so much what compounds you take,

it matters more what your cardio and diet like are on cycle.

I've cut with drol before and looked fantastic.
    100% correct. I was my most vascular on 100mgs of drol, I dropped 7-8% BF once on test-e/deca. Your gains/body composition are all dependant on your diet and priming.....PERIOD. Off course training and recover are a big part, but what direction whether cut or bulk is all diet.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ok well thanks a lot but just to make sure i understand correctly both combos will be fine and my results will depend on my diet? i appreciate all the advice but it still didnt answer my main question. Tren and deca or primo and deca? please help

thanks

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by gymratbig View Post
    ok well thanks a lot but just to make sure i understand correctly both combos will be fine and my results will depend on my diet? i appreciate all the advice but it still didnt answer my main question. Tren and deca or primo and deca? please help

thanks
    Run a high replacement dosage of test 250-300mgs and add some deca, tren or primo. One of those will be fine. But yes your diet will determine your results.

i know no one can tell for a FACT which is better im just looking for some advice while im doing my research on my next cycle. Basically i already decided to take either tren and deca or primo and deca, i appreciate all the advise but im not looking for anyone to tell me how to eat or train im simply looking for some opinions about which to chose. simply as that

hammer21 is offline New Member
    Tren and decca...hope you don't plan to use your penis for anything except a bladder drain. I added decca to a tren test cycle about 10yrs ago and in less than 2 weeks couldnt buy a hard-on. Dumped the decca upped the test dose to a gram from 500mg and all good within a few days.

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    Deca + Tren = bad progesterone issues

Stay away, use the Primo

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    If you're at 6% bodyfat i'd really like to see some pics. Post up your diet and we can help you with a diet for lean bulk

ok well i was thinking about deca and primo due to the low sides and moderate gains, im not wanting to blow up and get huge just around 8 pounds. So if i add test to my deca and primo, what do you guys think?

in the last week i have upped my calories and fixed my diet, but im having to force feed myself but i have been working on it.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A cycle with no test is like a protein shake with no protein.

ok so test, deca and primo. Right now i have primo depot, deca and ill get the test next week and begin my cycle mid dec or jan. what gains should i expect with a clean diet? i dont want water retention or get bloated though, thats kinda why im worried about teh test

Chev is offline Associate Member
    No one can tell you what gains you will get, thats up to your body and diet. Everyone is different. Good luck What doses are you looking at?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymratbig View Post
    ok so test, deca and primo. Right now i have primo depot, deca and ill get the test next week and begin my cycle mid dec or jan. what gains should i expect with a clean diet? i dont want water retention or get bloated though, thats kinda why im worried about teh test
    50 mg of Proviron ed is the way to control that. It revs up the Test, your sex drive, acts as a mild AI and just all in all makes life grand!! I use it up to 100 mg ed with any cycle containing a 19 nor. Outside of that you could try Aromasin 10 mg eod, but I just keep it on hand in case of gyno problems (which I've never had). Some guys say it can inhibit gains due to removing too much estrogen...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    id rather the tren than the deca , if you dont want bloat/water. if i was you id just use test and tren and save the primo for a mild cycle. i gained big and lean on test/tren with a 'loose' diet, tren seems to squeeze every last bit out of a calorie!

vadimnekadim is offline New Member
    no no! you need trenbolon acetate every other day, stack it with wistrol (stanazalol) every other day, you gonna love it, i promise, you gonna be really lean and you gonna build good quality muscle

Thread Information