Bison01 is offline New Member

HGH n Test E for 2nd Cycle?

Hey guys could use ur advice, My first cycle was a bad combination apparently so i stopped after a month, that was 9 months ago. I was also adviced to take pct but I just went to the doctor n he said my body levels are fine n said i didnt have to take anything.

Heres my 1st cycle btw and picture of me http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...lone-Decanoate

I've been reading about HGH and Test E. Will this be a good 2nd cycle or Im pushing my luck too much? From what I've learned I need to run it with insulin , but Im kinda scared to use it after i read about it. Will these 2 b fine? I had been reading about them but would gladly wanna hear some other guys experience with it.

Im 30yrs old
    5"6 142 lbs
    goes to gym 5 days a week, been off for like 3 weeks tho
    Last edited by Bison01; 11-07-2010 at 11:05 PM.

bump

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    JMO I think you will prob be disappointed with hgh its awesome in its own right but wont give you that instant results aas will. Most ppl will save it for when they have maxed out on gains from aas alone which after only one cycle and with your stats your not close yet. Its up to you but I think you would be happier with something else personaly. GH really needs to be dosed pretty high for a long stretch too see solid gains from it $$$

BTW there is NO reason for you to mess with slin yet and you would have to do a shit ton of research to do it safely.

Yeah I didnt think im ready to mess with slin yet.
    I heard HGH is pricey, How long do I have to take it to see some decent result minimum? Will 4-8 weeks be enough to see some results?
    I know Im lighter than most people here, how much dose do u think i need of each if i decide to take both? I usually stay on the safe side n don't overdose coz i believe in hard work too.

So I guess this is not a bad combo, I might consider just taking test alone too.
    Im thinking of taking nolvadex for PCT Thanx for the response really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Bison01; 11-08-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Hitman Heimler is offline Junior Member
    Just from looking at that last cycle, I get the feeling like you are really wanting to get these results fast, which is making you a little careless about the advice that is being given to you. I strongly suggest starting out with just Test E for your, in reality, first cycle. HGH and Slin are things that you will need to be very seasoned before considering their use.

Check out the Begginer Cycle thread: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info

Remember to stay patient with this, and you will do great! Please keep researching your way through this Forum, all the information will benefit you in future cycles. Good luck!

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Heimler View Post
    Just from looking at that last cycle, I get the feeling like you are really wanting to get these results fast, which is making you a little careless about the advice that is being given to you. I strongly suggest starting out with just Test E for your, in reality, first cycle. HGH and Slin are things that you will need to be very seasoned before considering their use.

Check out the Begginer Cycle thread: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info
    I disagree 100% on the HGH comment. HGH is very easy on the body a great drug overall. It is less harsh than anything else you are putting in your body.
    I go to an endo for it and i have been on it 1 year. It is excellent for the skin I can tell you that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison01 View Post
    Yeah I didnt think im ready to mess with slin yet.
    I heard HGH is pricey, How long do I have to take it to see some decent result minimum? Will 4-8 weeks be enough to see some results?
    I know Im lighter than most people here, how much dose do u think i need of each if i decide to take both? I usually stay on the safe side n don't overdose coz i believe in hard work too.

So I guess this is not a bad combo, I might consider just taking test alone too.
    Im thinking of taking nolvadex for PCT Thanx for the response really appreciate it.
    No....4-8 weeks will do absolutely nothing for you ......save your money. And so you know it depends on your goals.....goals are going to dictate what dosage you are taking. Regardless of dosage 6 months is the minimum. Also so you know there is no Pct from using HGH. What are your goals?

Thank you very much for the responses. My goal is get to bigger n stronger and stay lean, I guess lean mass. I was reading about Slin last week, i knew i wasnt ready for it. I have $1000 dollars saved up so far for the cycle, not really sure how much is HGH, just from what I learned from the article I read about HGH, you see changes in 6-8 weeks so I was thinking of doing it 3 months. Just not sure of the price yet thats why I said 4 - 8 weeks.

If my money is not enough yet then maybe I'll just go For test on this cycle for now. I think Im quite patient since I normally take less dose than recommended, just coz I dont like to rely too much on a drug. Thnx again.
    Last edited by Bison01; 11-09-2010 at 10:15 PM.

im also aware that the side effects are irreversible, like bone deformation. I interested in the new muscle cells n joint and ligament strengthening that HGH offers.

I'd be interested in seeing the article about changes in 6-8 weeks. I can promise you that if you talk to people who are on it will tell you for sure that 6 months is a minimum to see effects. It is not like AAS .....completely different...100%. My HGH usage is legal and even my doc says 6 months to start to see the true anti aging and ligament benefit. Also has stated that the creation of new muscle cells take time....but once they are created they never go away. AAS builds the existing cells, HGH creates new ones.

If you truly want to just gain lean mass as you have stated and are stuck on doing an AAS cycle, stay away from the HGH and check out the test beginner cycle. You have a lot of room to grow just like i do. I promise you that diet and exercise are number one first. Once that is dialed in, the sky is the limit.....or your genetic potential...haha...

You will get more immediate bang for buck on the test cycle for sure and in 12 weeks will proper diet, exercise, you will be amazed.

what is your body fat%?

This is the article I was reading http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...growth+hormone but i usually trust more of the guys that have experience with them.

Not sure of my body fat % but i have a picture on the link on my 1st post.

Max I gained working out naturally in a month is 20 lbs so maybe my training n diet isnt that bad when i take training seriously.

If its not much to ask, can I PM you boxin if i have some other questions regarding HGH? And can u tell my bodyfat % Im curious

ithunk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison01 View Post
    Hey guys could use ur advice, My first cycle was a bad combination apparently so i stopped after a month, that was 9 months ago. I was also adviced to take pct but I just went to the doctor n he said my body levels are fine n said i didnt have to take anything.

Heres my 1st cycle btw and picture of me http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...lone-Decanoate

I've been reading about HGH and Test E. Will this be a good 2nd cycle or Im pushing my luck too much? From what I've learned I need to run it with insulin , but Im kinda scared to use it after i read about it. Will these 2 b fine? I had been reading about them but would gladly wanna hear some other guys experience with it.

Im 30yrs old
    5"6 142 lbs
    goes to gym 5 days a week, been off for like 3 weeks tho
    erm....train natural first?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    IMO I would do a little more research..Seriously,do you want to stop again?It just seems like you dont have a grasp on what you are doing yet..Take the time to know what you are doing and you will have so much better results..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bone deformities from HGH? LOL Yes I am sure in a few cases using massive amounts of HGH someone could have bad side effects but under normal use nothing to worry about. Also like said, 6 months minimum with no less that high grade 2iu a day to see any real benefits. I took it for almost a year. I wish I could afford to keep taking it but I would not risk buying any of the china crap right now either.

Also like said, stay away from the slin. That's for hard core and experienced users. Read up on the beginner cycle. Good to hear that everything is back to normal but that does not mean it will always work that way. A pct is to help the body get back to normal quicker and sort of jump start so just because you got away with it once dont think you wont need it next time.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    JMO I think you will prob be disappointed with hgh its awesome in its own right but wont give you that instant results aas will. Most ppl will save it for when they have maxed out on gains from aas alone which after only one cycle and with your stats your not close yet. Its up to you but I think you would be happier with something else personaly. GH really needs to be dosed pretty high for a long stretch too see solid gains from it $$$

BTW there is NO reason for you to mess with slin yet and you would have to do a shit ton of research to do it safely.
    Respectfully, I beg to differ! HGH has been used mainly for fat loss hence its effect on mass gain has been almost non. If you use HGH in high dose in combination with test, you get the best result ever and its been said that you can keep most of the gain. I am running hgh with test e on my next cycle. If you run hgh for fat loss, it will be like 2ius ed. But you will see a big change in few months if you increase the dose to 5 to 7 ius ed with test. One main reason no one doing it is because its just too expensive. And yes, you need to be on it for long period. IMO, hgh is mother of all, if it was cheap. Cheers

Thnx for the mix responses I think Im gonna go for just Test E when Im ready. Im gonna read up some more and maximize my gain naturally 1st.

So far im thinking of taking 300mg weekly
    for 12 weeks.
    Nolvadex n Clomid for PCT
    gonna read up some more in the diet section.

Just a few questions tho are caps just as good as the liquid bottle?
    And should I change injection site everyweek?
    Do I have to split 300mg in a week like take 150mg sunday n 150mg thursday or could i take it in 1 go?

Thread Information