Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    big g87 is offline New Member
    excellent log and congrats on the results. i'm on 3rd wk of the same cycle plus dbols and weight is not moving at all...time for the see food diet i think.

rmalouf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big g87 View Post
    excellent log and congrats on the results. i'm on 3rd wk of the same cycle plus dbols and weight is not moving at all...time for the see food diet i think.
    Thanks bro!!! definately up ur calories by alot..if ur goal is to bulk (which i think it is) u gona have to eat like an animal..i mean shuve food down ur throat with ur hand even when ur not hungry lol!!! dont shy away from carbs either, remember, thats what gets u big. good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    before and after pics please bro
    i have some progress pics throughout the thread, so look around..i will post some pics of the last week ina bit...the first pics i took were already 15 lbs into the cycle, i dont really have any pre cycle pics...didnt think i would gain soooo much in 2 weeks lol...

Here are the last pics...sorry for the bad quality, but u can see the overall mass gain, thats what matters. cant wait to cut up!!!

again, sorry for the shitty quality, but u dont really need detail to see the mass gains...

yeah was tryin to do a very lean bulk cos i can bloat fairly quickly from carbs but screw it the next few weeks carbs will be my friend ha. you gain very little fat man, you should keep this log going until you finish up your cut for everyone to see. congrats again

yeah was tryin to do a very lean bulk cos i can bloat fairly quickly from carbs but screw it the next few weeks carbs will be my friend ha. you gain very little fat man, you should keep this log going until you finish up your cut for everyone to see. congrats again
    yeah bro...ive been there, but **** it!! get big and get fat and then cut up...its the ways the pros do it for a reason!!! it does kinda suck to carry the bloat and fat around, but its only temporary and ull be sure to have put on the maximum amount of muscle possible for that cycle!!!

as for the cut..i will probably have a separate log, but i will definately post the link here so everyone that tagged along here can keep tagging along...

n i wouldnt consider this "very little fat", this is the most fat ive carried on me in a long time, but its very reasonable for what i gained.

well your the first one to put a full log with pics to show the true potential of what that cycle can do so i'm followin ye ha. any ideas what ur gonna use to cut up?

well your the first one to put a full log with pics to show the true potential of what that cycle can do so i'm followin ye ha. any ideas what ur gonna use to cut up?
    well, this helps me keep track of my own progress..

and check this out:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...CUT&highlight=

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Great thread bro and excellent progress. You packed on a considerable amount of weight. Food is obviously key and I have a hard time getting the cals. I have to wake up in middle of the night and make a shake with 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, flax oil, peanut butter, 2 eggs, milk, ice in blender. Good stuff. Anyway great job and excellent post very informative and nice to have pics to complete the thread.

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    i c it takes u a really long time shaving. Personally i dont like shaving, and i have more hair on my legs than my head

Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
    Great thread bro and excellent progress. You packed on a considerable amount of weight. Food is obviously key and I have a hard time getting the cals. I have to wake up in middle of the night and make a shake with 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, flax oil, peanut butter, 2 eggs, milk, ice in blender. Good stuff. Anyway great job and excellent post very informative and nice to have pics to complete the thread.
    yeah, its a bitch eating so much, but we gota do it...i personally value straigth deep sleep more than waking up to have a meal, but thats just me....i have been sleeping 8-11 hrs a day lol..so that definately helped with recovery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Minds View Post
    i c it takes u a really long time shaving. Personally i dont like shaving, and i have more hair on my legs than my head
    hahaha...yeah, i hate it...ima have to save up for laser lol!!

Ok, so for pct im doing hcg /vitamin e for the first 10 days, and nolva/clomid/provrion for 3 weeks.

Today is the 2nd day on pct.

Everything is still going great!! awesome workouts and i feel very good. Weight is still the same, and strength is all still there.
    I hope things keep going well.....i will keep you guys posted...

WEEK 12 OVERVIEW

weight at start of week 1

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

weight at end of week 9

weight at end of week 10

weight at end of week 11

weight at end of week 12

A few days into pct, everything seems to be going well so far. Workouts were good, and overall i still feel very good. We'll see what happens as pct progresses...

a little over a week into pct..minor incedent at the gym today. i was deadlifting and feeling like an ox, so i decided to go heavy and for reps..was playing around with 450+lbs for up to 5 reps. the weight was moving easily but on the 3rd rep i felt a pop/pull on the back of my left hamstring, so i immediatly dropped the weight. From what i feel, i looks like something between a grade 1 and grade 2 hamstring tear...hopefully this doesnt hold me back too much. i can walk ok, so if theres not much swelling by tomorow, i will still go to the gym to train arms and i will be very careful not to do anything that might aggravate things..if any of u have a suggestions lemme hear em!!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks man, sorry to hear. the only thing i can say is to remember your not on any more and don't overdue it, im not saying don't train hard but just be mindful of your position.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    that sucks man, sorry to hear. the only thing i can say is to remember your not on any more and don't overdue it, im not saying don't train hard but just be mindful of your position.
    yeah i know...i could be because im holding less water, ive been pissing like crazy from all the anti estrogens..but my weight is still the same. it just sucks that this is the first time i was handling such big weights with ease..lol..all the times i actually struggle i dont get hurt. well, we get hurt, we learn, and then we get bigger and stronger.

will keep you guys posted on what happens..

WEEK 13 OVERVIEW

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

weight at end of week 9

weight at end of week 10

weight at end of week 11

weight at end of week 12

weight at end of week 13

it seems my weight is a little higher this week, could be because i had alot to eat yesterday. PCT is going well, only downside is my hamstring injury, i wont be training legs for probably 2 weeks. i think all the rest might actually make my legs bigger, also i havent given my legs abreak in more than a year so its about time. Ill be focusin on upper body at the gym this week, and hopefully it all goes well...

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Hey mate.. Just wanted to chime in and say great job.. Ur looking good and cannot wait to c u when u cut down..
    But a quick question as I will b doing the same cycle.. Did u run the sus longer than the deca or did u start and finish them at the same time??

Cheers mate.. Keep lifting big!

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Hey mate.. Just wanted to chime in and say great job.. Ur looking good and cannot wait to c u when u cut down..
    But a quick question as I will b doing the same cycle.. Did u run the sus longer than the deca or did u start and finish them at the same time??

Cheers mate.. Keep lifting big!
    i would suggest u run the sust 1 week longer, i didnt because i only had time to do a ten week cycle and wanted the most out of it. maybe not the smartest choice, but so far recovery has been well..

and definately, i cant wait till i cut down either!!!

good luck with ur cycle!!!

just wanted to do a quick update...workouts have been great this week!!! only upper body workouts of course, my hamstring has been better but still gona give it mroe time.
    pumps have been insane!!!! i actually look bigger, yet a little harder, possible due to the proviron ....so far pct feels like im still on!!! gona keep up the intensity and keep eating like a beast!!
    will keep u guys posted on how things continue...

WEEK 14 OVERVIEW

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

weight at end of week 9

weight at end of week 10

weight at end of week 11

weight at end of week 12

weight at end of week 13

weight at end of week 14

ok, stength is still up and weight is still up...on the other hand, i feel like my stamina in the gym is a little less and my libido seems to be back to normal (it was very high on cycle). pct should will be coming to an end soon. i still have a little bit of gyno on my left side..i might do some letro/nolva after pct or just try to do it before my 2nd cycle (letro pre cycle and AI on cycle).

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    Wow!! I give u props bro, Keeping Gains through pct. Should be interesting to see where your at 2 weeks after pct. But good job on your cycle progress.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    You're the man bro! You got me excited! Lol. I'm about to start a cyp/deca /drol cycle with similar doses in about a week or 2. We are around the same starting stats as well. I'm 6'2 220 about 11-12%
    Congrats on the gains my friend! And a good job maintaining as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    You're the man bro! You got me excited! Lol. I'm about to start a cyp/deca /drol cycle with similar doses in about a week or 2. We are around the same starting stats as well. I'm 6'2 220 about 11-12%
    Congrats on the gains my friend! And a good job maintaining as well.
    thanks!! let me know how ur cycle goes..good luck!!

ok, one final update.

pct finished about a 10 days ago. strength has dropped just a little bit and i feel like i get tired a little earlier into my workouts. weight is still between 245-250, if anything it may have dropped a bit cuz i started carb cycling (2 days high 1 day low) looking a little leaner and my pants arent tight around my waist anymore. there is a little bit of gyno on my left nipple left over, so im prolly gota do the letro protocol and see how it goes.

overall, ive been able to maintain almost all my gains so im happy abou that!! will be carb cycling all the way into my next cycle (not sure when i will do it).

Thanks for following!!!

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Well Done!

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like its going good so far keep it up man!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information