This log is for the following cycle:

10 week cycle
    sust 250 750mg/week
    deca 400mg/week

pct
    pregnil 5000iu/week for 3 weeks
    clomid 100mg/day for 5 days then 50mg/day till the end of the third week
    proviron 50mg/day for 3 weeks

BEFORE U KEEP READING, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO DISCUSS THE CYCLE ITSELF. THIS THREAD IS TO TRACK MY PROGRESS, SO IF YOU THINK THIS CYCLE IS TOO MUCH/TOO LITTLE OR WHAT NOT, KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF. NOW, IF YOU HAVE USEFUL COMMENTS AND ADVICE ON WHAT I WRITE IN MY LOG, THAT IS ALWAYS WELCOME. THANKS!!!

About me:

Age 23
    height 6'
    weight 222 lbs
    bf about 13%
    years lifting seriously 4.5
    short term goal: incrase lean mass
    long term goal: pro bodybuilding

my goal for this cycle will be to put on about 30lbs...that may seem high, but im going to work hard and hope for the best!

suplements:
    multi
    glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
    fish oil
    whey protein
    casein protein
    iso mass ctreme gainer for pwo (includes creatine)
    gatorade with a bit of whey (intra workout)

workout program:

my workouts will mainly focus on dropsets. i will probably put in 1 or 2 weeks of maximal strength. i will be working out 6 days per week, also doing yoga 2 days per week.

Thats about it, so subscribe and enjoy the ride!!!!!

rmalouf is offline Associate Member
    Day 1

injections:
    i barely felt the injections, however, there is some swelling in my glutes, nothing too bad though. more like a discomfort.

workout:

Chest

flat bench 2 dropsets
    db bench 2 dropsets
    machine press 2 dropsets

Abs
    rope crunches
    leg raises

the workout was awesome. note that all dropsets are 2 drops so that mean 3 subsets. the pump was insane and i could swear i looked bigger fuller and more defined already. that could all be in my head, but what the hell it motivates me. the workout took about 60 min + plus stretching.

sides:
    none

cant wait to see how my other workouts wil feel!!!

just fye

calory intake up to 5000 Cals

600g carbs
    400g protein
    50-100g fat

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe this should be in the cycle progress area

Day 2

yoga in the morning..kicked my as lol. and im sure its going to get harder as my legs get bigger

legs

leg extensions for warm up
    steps ups drop set
    lunges drop set
    leg extensions drop set
    standing calves raises
    seatedcalf raises drop set

i avoided squats and leg presses because my lower back was bothering me somewhat. crazy pump all over my body, specially in my calves (thats new!!!).

workout time about 60 min

sides:
    a little discomfort at injection site.

looking forward to back day tomorrow!!!!

RoidReaper is offline Member
    HCG during PCT? 5000iu week? Bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    HCG during PCT? 5000iu week? Bad idea.
    why bad idea?? u think its too much or what?? anyways i got 10 weeks to completely decided on pct and i got all the goodies available....but please state ur reasoning..

HCG DURING pct is a bad idea because HCG itself is suppressive to the endogenous testosterone . Use HCG 3 weeks prior to SERM use.

ive seen alot of research suggesting hcg use during pct and i will continue clomid use for 2 weeks after i stop hcg...also many members on this forum have had good results with hcg in pct. but i will look into and do some more research. thanks for posting.

HCG after your last inject of test for 2-3 weeks, THEN use your SERM/SERMs

Day 3

Back

weighted pull ups drop set
    BB rows drop set
    behind the neck pulldown drop set
    cybex t bar drop set

Abs

workout was freaking awesome!!! i havent had such an intense back pump in a while. workout took about 60 min. Im happy to be finishing my workouts in 60 min, i was used to going up to 90min.

sides:
    swelling in glutes almost completely gone. some bloating (probably because i uped my calories).

Arms tomorrow, im sure its gona be the best pump yet!!!

Day 4

Arms

Close grip bench drop set
    Vbar pressdown
    One arm reverse pressdown drop set
    Bb curls drop set
    Concentration curls drop set
    Cable rope curls drop set
    Db hammer curls drop set

****ing insane pump!!!! Awesome workout overall. Workout took a little over 60 min. Had the second pair oof injections done today, and they were very smooth.

Sides:
    None

Day 4

Had the second pair of injections done today. They went well.

Arms day

Close grip bech dropset
    Vbar pressdown dropset
    Reverse single arm pressdown dropset
    Bb curls dropset
    Concentration curls dropset
    Rope cable curls dropset
    Db hammer curls dropset

****ing insane pump today!!! Awesome workout overall. Workout took a little over 60 min.

Sides:
    None

Day 5

Hams,calves,abs

Romanians dropset
    Single leg curls dropset
    Hyper extensions dropset
    Calf press dropset
    Seated calf till failure
    Crunches
    Oblique crunches

Great workout, hams were very pumped and looked really big.

Sides:
    None

carbo is offline Associate Member
    big fan of dropsets, are you?

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, just curious on how your breaking up your injections.. i only ask cuz i just started this exact cycle and dosages on monday, im also kickstarting with a little anadrol for the first few weeks.. im doin my sust mon, wed, fri and deca combined w the sust on mon and fri.. anyways, keep on updating, this should be fun

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This belongs in another section.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    This belongs in another section.
    can a mod please move it.

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    big fan of dropsets, are you?
    i am a fan of volume training, but yeah i do love drop sets, u can accomplish so much in little time at the gym!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolai14 View Post
    hey bro, just curious on how your breaking up your injections.. i only ask cuz i just started this exact cycle and dosages on monday, im also kickstarting with a little anadrol for the first few weeks.. im doin my sust mon, wed, fri and deca combined w the sust on mon and fri.. anyways, keep on updating, this should be fun
    im doing two injections on monday and thursday, why u doing the susta mwf?? just wondering?? i thought twice a week is enough...

Day 6

shoulders/traps

power cleans and press
    bb front shrugs dropset
    smith behind the back shrugs dropset
    rotator cuff work for 30 min

yeah, not ur typical shoulder workout. i have some shoulder issues, so i just do one move for them then train traps and rotators. gladly my delts grow very well in response to bench press and bb rows.

workout time 60 min.

sides:
    none

WEEK 1 overview

great week so far, crazy pumps and short and intense workouts. diet has been good, getting about 5000 Cals per day.

weight at start of week 1

weight at end of week 1

big change for a week!!!!! though im sure most of the gains are because up upped my cal intake by alot and my body responds very well to how i eat (for good and bad). we'll see how the weight increases continue as the weeks go by.

WEEK 2

Day 1

chest abs

bench press dropset
    db press dropset
    machine press dropset
    machine fly dropset
    cbale crunch dropset
    hanging leg raise

another great workout, again, insane pumps all over. workout lasted about 60 min.

had the injections today, and they were very smooth. didnt feel them and no swelling after.

sides:
    none

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    I'd be interested in seeing a list of weekly statistical changes (weight, bf, waist size) as your cycle progresses.

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmalouf View Post
    im doing two injections on monday and thursday, why u doing the susta mwf?? just wondering?? i thought twice a week is enough...
    twice a week is enough, however i feel like you can take a little extra advantage of the prop by hitting it 3 times a week.. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by nikolai14 View Post
    twice a week is enough, however i feel like you can take a little extra advantage of the prop by hitting it 3 times a week.. jmo
    yeah, u will probably maximize results by doing that...im keeping my gear at my friends house becuase of my parents, so twice a week is already a hassle...

WEEK2
    Day 2

yoga in the morning

legs
    squats
    leg press
    lunges
    standing calf raise
    calf press dropset
    seated cal raise

kind of a slow start to the workout, i think the yago in the mornings is messing up my legs workouts. I guess i will be switching up my routine so that leg days fall the day before yoga. despite the slow start, i went real heavy on the leg press and got a good pump going. the lunges were all i needed to make the workout complete. as for the calf workout, it was great. Already seeing slight improvements in my calves (and i need it!!).
    workout time 60 min

sides:
    none

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantCarbs View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing a list of weekly statistical changes (weight, bf, waist size) as your cycle progresses.
    im keeping track of bf visually, ill probably do a check in in another 2 or 3 weeks. bloating is pretty crazy as of now, lots of food and water throughout the day. however i always keep a close look at my gut by pinching it with my fingers on a regular, that helps me determine if its fat or bloating. so far fat is about the same, probably a little higher, but bloating is definately there...

so funny thing, i just read about priming before a cycle and finally found out what it meant. ironically i did that exact process instinctively. i cycled my carbs for a month. started at 2 off 1 on, then moved to 3 off 1 on, and i further reduced my carbs the last week and upped my protein/amino acid intake. this may be the reason for my good gains in the first week....any thoughts?

Indirectly...

I've read some research studies that show that when a person gains weight; near two thirds goes to fat & one third toward mass. It also shows that the closer a person is to 10% the more those ratios flip flop. These studies were not based on AAS so I dont know how this would directly change those statistics but I assume the same applies, the leaner you are to begin with the better the weight gain will be.

Just to confirm, is that your pic in the avatar? 6' @ 222 lbs, wow how much are you looking to gain?

Indirectly...

I've read some research studies that show that when a person gains weight; near two thirds goes to fat & one third toward mass. It also shows that the closer a person is to 10% the more those ratios flip flop. These studies were not based on AAS so I dont know how this would directly change those statistics but I assume the same applies, the leaner you are to begin with the better the weight gain will be.

Just to confirm, is that your pic in the avatar? 6' @ 222 lbs, wow how much are you looking to gain?
    first off, that is a very vague description of the study...ive never heard such a thing. second, yes thats me in that pic. i was 205 lbs...so i had a higher bf when i started this cycle..that pic was taken a little more than a year ago...yeah, this bulk may be a little dirty, but im gona try not to let my bf get too high..

Sorry, I did generalize it. The few articles I read about it all had slightly different numbers associated to them so I didn't want to specify any exact figures. I think the overall point though is the same, the leaner you are when you start gaining weight, the more that will go to muscle. I believe I have one or two of the articles saved on my pc somewhere, if your interested in reading them PM me an email address.

As to your avatar pic all I can say is wow bud, I'm striving for your before stats.... What was your bf% at the time of the picture if ya dont mind me asking?

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Just stopping by to read ur progress. Good job man! Hey I'm trying to get more educated in the workout aspect. What exactly is a drop set? I'm sure that's a dumb? But I wanna learn all I can. I'm new too the site. Trying to educate myself.

Thanks

Mg

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    Just stopping by to read ur progress. Good job man! Hey I'm trying to get more educated in the workout aspect. What exactly is a drop set? I'm sure that's a dumb? But I wanna learn all I can. I'm new too the site. Trying to educate myself.

Thanks

Mg
    Check out the workout forum. There is probably a lot you could learn there.

WEEK 2
    Day 3

back abs

weighted pull ups dropset
    bb rows dropset
    behind the back pulldown dropset
    seated cable row dropset
    bent over db rear delt dropset
    abs

back days are always insane!!! freaking awesome pump!!!! workout intensity was great, workout took only about 50 min. i did some posing after the workout to see how the gains were coming along. my abs still show when i flex (considering good the good lighting at the gym). overall size increase is notable, thickness gains are good too!!!

sides:
    none

Sorry, I did generalize it. The few articles I read about it all had slightly different numbers associated to them so I didn't want to specify any exact figures. I think the overall point though is the same, the leaner you are when you start gaining weight, the more that will go to muscle. I believe I have one or two of the articles saved on my pc somewhere, if your interested in reading them PM me an email address.

As to your avatar pic all I can say is wow bud, I'm striving for your before stats.... What was your bf% at the time of the picture if ya dont mind me asking?
    im dont rally know what my bf was in that pic.....but by looking at it id say 10 maybe a little lower...could be wrong, but just my guess...

WEEK 2
    Day 4

hams/calves

romanians deads dropset
    single leg curl with negative dropset
    single leg calf press
    standing calf raise
    seated calf raise

great workout!!! my hamstrings were sooo pumped and tired after the leg curls that i stopped hams and moved on to calves. consider that i did a negative on every rep of the leg curl dropset. that gave me more time to train calves. workout time 60 min.

sides:
    none

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    rmalouf,

I have been following this thread/log and its very interesting to me as I am contemplating a TestC/Deca cycle in the future. While all the stats are great a picture is worth a thousand words. Could you possibly post up some pic's so that we may better judge your progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    rmalouf,

I have been following this thread/log and its very interesting to me as I am contemplating a TestC/Deca cycle in the future. While all the stats are great a picture is worth a thousand words. Could you possibly post up some pic's so that we may better judge your progress?
    i will do when i get a chance...stay tune..ill try n post a pic every 2 weeks..

WEEK 2
    Day 5

Arms

Close grip bench dropset
    vbar pressdown dropset
    single arm reverse pressdown dropset
    standing db curls dropset
    single arm cable curls dropset
    vbar curls dropset

workout time 50 min

workout was great!! the best pump so far!!!! my arms looked huge just 5 min into the workout. will be posting pics as soon as i can figure out how to transfer them from my phone lol...

sides:
    none

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information