brob82 is offline New Member

Muscle loss while cutting on Test question...???

I've been searching around to find an answer to this question, but haven't come across anything significant...

If one were to be on Test (enth) at 500 mg/week and cutting what kind of muscle loss would there be in a calorie deficit? This is just a curiosity question. I am NOT on a cycle. Will test at this dosage stop all muscle wasting while in a deficit of calories or is there no amount of Test that will do this and you're bound to lose some muscle in a cut?

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brob82 View Post
    I've been searching around to find an answer to this question, but haven't come across anything significant...

If one were to be on Test (enth) at 500 mg/week and cutting what kind of muscle loss would there be in a calorie deficit? This is just a curiosity question. I am NOT on a cycle. Will test at this dosage stop all muscle wasting while in a deficit of calories or is there no amount of Test that will do this and you're bound to lose some muscle in a cut?
    I'm using sustanon & anavar now while dieting. So far the results are fantastic, my overall weight has remained the same and I'm shedding inches from my waist.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No, that's exactly why people run "cutting cycles"...to hold onto muscle while cutting.

brob82 is offline New Member
    Well yes I understand that cutting cycles are used to prevent muscle loss while cutting, but to what extent I suppose is a better way to phrase it...

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    In my case, my overall weight is the same, lost near 4" from my waist - so lossing fat and gaining lbm at the same time.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brob82 View Post
    Well yes I understand that cutting cycles are used to prevent muscle loss while cutting, but to what extent I suppose is a better way to phrase it...
    That's so individually dependent no one can answer it.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    That's so individually dependent no one can answer it.
    Well, i can tell you this. On a 100mg of Tren ED, your not losing anything lol.

Thread Information