Bking is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Frist cycle, stacking 2 or 3 compounds?

Hi,

A little about me: H:6', W:210, BF: 15% Age: 23 S: Male.

I am planning on running my first cycle and plan to run, Test E, Dbol and Deca .

I am wondering if its safer to stack 2 rather than 3 for my first cycle, please let me know what your opinions are.

BK

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your still to young imo and risk to much by cycling at such an early age...

Besides its one compound for a first cycle...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

colnc is offline New Member
    You need to read more. If your gonna do it then do just test only for your first cycle, see how your body does with it.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bking View Post
    Hi,

A little about me: H:6', W:210, BF: 15% Age: 23 S: Male.

I am planning on running my first cycle and plan to run, Test E, Dbol and Deca .

I am wondering if its safer to stack 2 rather than 3 for my first cycle, please let me know what your opinions are.

BK
    You wont really be stacking 3 compounds at once because I'm guessing that your dbol is for kickstart purposes. Deca wont hit you full swing until late. This makes for a cycle with very quick gains (dbol) and solid and consistent mass building in the long run (test-e + deca). Injections will be infrequent etc... Imo it's a good basic mass cycle (sort of). Most people will tell you to stick to test... with which I'm sure youll see good results alone.

All things considered, you aren't THAT young and the cycle isn't too complex imo. Your stats also suggest that you have some training experience. If you insist on running this cycle, your next step would be to decide a duration and doses and to hit us up again.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I really dont agree with the rule 1 compound per first cycle..i believe doing 2 for a basic cycle is fine...what i will agree with is that at your age you can wait...you can put plenty of size on with food and hard training.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you can do it if you want to.. most people on here will say Test only.. but i have not heard any good reason not to stack more than one on your first cycle other than "you won't know what the side effects are coming from" To which i reply.. Deca gives you a limp dick if you are not taking atleast 1.5X Test the amount of Deca.. thus 600mg test, 400mg Deca.. that was my first second and thirx cycle.. and i have great results..

I do agree that you should wait at least another year before you do it though

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you can do it if you want to.. most people on here will say Test only.. but i have not heard any good reason not to stack more than one on your first cycle other than "you won't know what the side effects are coming from" To which i reply.. Deca gives you a limp dick if you are not taking atleast 1.5X Test the amount of Deca.. thus 600mg test, 400mg Deca.. that was my first second and thirx cycle.. and i have great results..

Agreed

Bking is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for are your help guys! Seriously, this site is the BEST!!! Im going to stick to Test E and Dbol and save Deca for next cycle

BigDawg44 is offline Junior Member
    Keep Us posted with results.
    Good Luck And what is Your PCT plan of action?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i beleive it says in the test e description that you will be using this as a base usualy complimented by another aas like eq / vise versa

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post

I disagree.

Firstly deca has the potential to cause many more sides than test only, just for an example i can run 1gram of test e weekly and suffer no sides. However if i add 300mgs of deca to that my bp shoots up dangerously and i see signs of gyno. My first ever cycle was sust and deca but had to stop after just 6 weeks because of my bp and gyno issues, i never cycled again at the time because i presumed both the test and the deca were causing these problems.....

Secondly having to take more test than deca is also a myth, many run low amounts of test with such compounds as tren and deca to reduce sides. If im ever running tren or deca i tend to drop the test to a trt dose. You need to remember how much test the body produces and your replacing that with a trt dose...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information