syd-bloke is offline Associate Member

Hair loss, when does it stop?

Question from vets,

Ran 1000mg week test e and 500mg week tren h and e mix and unfortunately kept it going for 24 weeks. On my last week of cycle I started losing hair. I did my pct with clomid and nolva for 8 weeks. Blood works all normal now and I have my boys back in action. I even get morning woods again. But this hair loss hasnt stop. This was my 7th cycle and I have never had any issue with hair loss. Baldness doesnt run in my family at all. I had so much hair that couldnt even run my fingers through my hair before. Now I lost almost 30% and everytime I have shower, I see a bunch in my hand. So the question is, will hair loss stop at one point? My Doctor recommended Propecia but he said it will kill my sex drive. Will I be able to regrow my hair if I used this?

I am gonna start my next cycle soon but this time I will stick with 14 weeks, will I have this problem from the start?

Cheers

RoidReaper is offline Member
    I think propecia just prevents hair loss. I know dbol raped my hair, once i dropped dbol it grew back.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    shave it off

BOOST is offline Member
    I got thin on test, it has not come back and I used a few products that claim to help. It did little, maybe's is just a pattern, the odd part is the only person bald in my family is my uncle.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    shave it off
    Exactly what I did.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Exactly what I did.
    FUKK THAT lol

cro
    Blog Entries
    got to have the right head / tan

cro
    Blog Entries
    me 2

jrun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    got to have the right head / tan
    I DO NOT have the head to pull off the shaved head look haha.. So i'll be crossing my fingers every time i start a cycle hah

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Shaving is tempting! lol But anyone knows if this thing is gonna stop at one point or keep going until im kojack?

eXtremist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Shaving is tempting! lol But anyone knows if this thing is gonna stop at one point or keep going until im kojack?
    I think if you give it time it will stop, probably stop when you have no hair left, haha

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The hairloss stops when you're bald.

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    I have had several cycles which have included test and tren and always been fine. The one that did it for me was test, tren and winny. I was taking quite a high dose of all 3 but I put it down to the winny as the other had never caused me problems before. All I did is lower my dose changed the tren for deca and totally dropped the winny. I also started to use regaine and nizoral shampoo. Within around 2 months my hair thickened back up and seems to be back to normal. I don't know if it was the tren, winny, regaine or nizoral or if the doses were to high, all I do know is i'll never use winny again. I have just started a new course of test, tren and clen all at a moderate dose and i've stopped using the regaine and just use nizoral about twicw a week. I'll just have to keep my eye on my hair for a while to try and find the culprit.
    Hope this helps.

If you don't do something to reverse it; i.e., if you don't at least get on .50 mg/day finasteride, then it will continue.

The longer you wait, the less you'll get back. You know, they say it doesn't stop once it starts, well, in my experience, that's correct.

And be careful about anti-E's. Those are as bad for hair as most steroids .

Good luck, dude.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the rapist shark...on the anti es, and also think SERMs cause hair loss.

About 3 months ago I started a TrenA/TNE cycle during the cycle I suffered no major thinning of hair, however by week 2 of PCT it was thin as hell by the end of week 3 it was really thin,dry and limp and my scalp felt... kinda hard to explain but weak/thin when I would massage in shampoo. Well its been just shy of a month now after stopping PCT and my hair is just starting to look normal and get some fullness body and oil back into it and my scalp feels thick again.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-11-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The hairloss SHOULD normally stop about 1 month after your hair stops being attacked by the Tren or whatever.
    But your is a scary case, so who knows...
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-11-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Thread Information