Rodax is offline Associate Member

Albuterol T3 Cycle questions

Ok So I got the liquid versions of T3 and Albuterol: but now I'm curious as far as cycle with the Albuterol. My basic premise for using it instead of Clen was heart risk as well as to somewhat counteract the T3's catabolic effects. Anyway I'm not sure on dosing the Albuterol because I haven't found any good cycles to base it from.... Diet is pretty decent I just really want to shred down to around 10-15%. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Stats:
    28y/o
    6'3"
    245lbs
    Around 20%

Cycle:
    Day 1 Albut 16mg / T3 50mcg
    Day 2 Albut 16mg / T3 50mcg
    Day 3 Albut 16mg/ T3 75mcg
    Day 4 Albut 16mg / T3 75mcg
    Day 5 Albut 16mg / T3 75mcg
    Day 6 Albut 16mg / T3 100mcg
    Day 7 Albut 16mg / T3 100mcg
    Day 8 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day 9 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day10 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day11__________/ T3 125mcg
    Day12 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day13 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day14 __________ T3 125mcg
    Day15 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day16 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day17 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day18 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day19 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day20 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day21 __________ / T3 125mcg
    Day22 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day23 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day24 _________/ T3 125mcg
    Day25 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day26 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day27 __________/ T3 125mcg
    Day28 __________/ T3 100mcg
    Day29 __________/ T3 100mcg
    Day30 __________/ T3 100mcg
    Day31 __________/ T3 75mcg
    Day32 __________/ T3 75mcg
    Day33 __________/ T3 75mcg
    Day34 __________/ T3 50mcg
    Day35 __________ / T3 50mcg
    Day36 __________/ T3 50mcg
    Day37 __________ / T3 50mcg
    Day38 __________ / T3 25mcg
    Day39 __________ / T3 25mcg
    Day40 __________ / T3 25mcg
    Day41 __________/ T3 25mcg
    Day42 __________ / T3 25mcg

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Umm... I highly doubt albuterol is going to save as much (if any) muscle that you think its going to.

DONT run T3 without the use of Anabolics (If you want to preserve muscle mass)

T3 is evil shit.

Well Should I just run the Albuterol? OR throw something into the mix like M-drol? (I say that because I have quick access to it before starting)

Well were gonna need some stats from you first, Age Height Weight, Years in the Gym etc.

3-4 years in Gym, Stats are above, but I'll repost.

Stats:
    28y/o
    6'3"
    245lbs
    Around 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodax View Post
    3-4 years in Gym, Stats are above, but I'll repost.

Stats:
    28y/o
    6'3"
    245lbs
    Around 20%
    Oh shit, stupid me haha they were on your first post, Apologies.

Id say just clean your diet up and do cardio man. If your prone to heart problems i dont reccomend you using any of them. But its your choice, personally albuterol didnt do jack shit for me. Neither did clen , but everyone is different.

Personally I just want to get shredded. I'm not prone to heart problems but I'm just not a fan of developing heart issues because of Clen . With certain things, if done properly, there is very little risk. I kinda saw Clen as a high risk deal -that and I wasn't a fan of possibly having a heart attack.

Any of the shit your gonna take has risks, you either take them or you dont.

You dont think T3 has a risk for heart problems?

Any of the fat burning stuff, has a risk to the heart, doesnt necessarily mean your going to develop issues. Just a risk, such as smoking causing lung cancer not everyone gets it, but some do. If you dont have heart problems i reccomend clenbuterol at doses of 50-100mcg a day for 2 weeks, change your diet and training. Keep cals low. and Protein High.

Any of the shit your gonna take has risks, you either take them or you dont.

You dont think T3 has a risk for heart problems?

Any of the fat burning compounds, has a risk to the heart, doesnt necessarily mean your going to develop issues. Just a risk, such as smoking causing lung cancer not everyone gets it, but some do.

If you dont have heart problems i reccomend clenbuterol at doses of 50-100mcg a day for 2 weeks, change your diet and training. Keep cals low. Protein High.

Diets good, it sucks as far as cravings go but the protein is high, cals are low. I mean here's the thing I'm actually trying to get to 10-15% to eventually run a cycle because I've read in a lot of threads on here that it's best to be in that range. I know others have run a cycle with 20%+ but they usually end up proportionally gaining fat and mass unless their diets are in check. So I guess my first goal is to drop the excess as much as possible and then grow from there.

*Bump* Anyone have anymore input?

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    I know this probably is not the answer you were looking for.....But loose the BF the old fashioned way to get down to the range you want to start a cycle at..I mean I just did it myself and I am 33. It took me 4 months but I lost 42 lbs and dropped about 8% body fat, and I am still loosing it. It has not been easy, but then again it has not been super hard either. All it took was determination and me telling myself I was tired of looking the way I did.. I do cardio in the morning right out of bed 30-45. Usually 45 min, and I try to mix it up with treadmill, stairclimbers, rowing, or precor climber. Then I do an evening workout in the gym Monday=Chest, Tuesday=Back, Wednesday=Hamstrings/forearms, Thursday=shoulders, Friday=arms, Saturday=Legs and Sunday off. I do cardio everyday day but Sunday. You can loose a lot in just a few months. Then I would try to do a cycle.
    Just my opinion, there are no quick fixes...

hey F thanks for the info, I actually decided to go that route. I'll wait before using that stuff. After talking to a friend, they basically said that it would be like a 3-7% BF loss max... so I'll diet down more and then see where I am in a month.

Thread Information