The SystemHasFailed is offline New Member

DBol and Nolva for 1st Cycle?

Hey guys and gals,

Ok so Im tired of getting in shit for posting things like this on other sites, so I thought I would come here for some help.

I was speaking to a friend a while ago, and said I was looking to do a course of PH's some time next year.

He however suggested that I do Dbol and Nolva instead, as it would yield better results.

I just wondered what everyone here thought and whether I would need something more than Milk Thistle for support during the cycle.

P.S. Im talking about orals.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by The SystemHasFailed; 11-11-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Your "friend" is a moron, and you get shit for posting it on other sites because it's a horrible idea. Use the search function, there are probably thousands of threads on this topic.

Do some research on why it's such a bad idea, and then maybe you won't go bouncing from forum to forum trying to get the advice you want to hear.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Before you post again read the board rules and edit your post, no price discussion...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Edit the price discussion please.

Yes, that's a horrible cycle.

Give us some stats, and we'll help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Your "friend" is a moron, and you get shit for posting it on other sites because it's a horrible idea. Use the search function, there are probably thousands of threads on this topic.

Do some research on why it's such a bad idea, and then maybe you won't go bouncing from forum to forum trying to get the advice you want to hear.
    Thanks for the reply, though your answer lacked any reasoning, such as ' I would advise against it because...'.

But yeah, thanks I guess.

Thanks, Im 6'1, around 203 lbs, been lifiting seriously since January, was looking for something for some time next year.

Any advice much appreciated.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your age??

If your not looking to cycle till next year then this gives you plenty of time to read and study the educational threads at the top of this forum. Take your time and you will learn why your cycle is such a bad idea...

Enjoy...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Im 22 btw. Ok will do, I just wanted a rough idea of a cycle which would be beneficial if the above wasn't.

Thanks.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    What the other guys mean to say is Dbol for a first cycle is harsh. There are many sides that you may not be prepared for. You may consider something less harmful. I personally do not recommend orals due to the dangers that come with them. As indicated spend some time in the educational threads, there is a plethora of free knowledge here make sure to take advantage of it. In addition to this you will find that AAS is not recommended for anyone under the age of 24. This is due to your natural test levels have not peaked and you could potentially come up short on your overall growing/gains.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The SystemHasFailed View Post
    Thanks for the reply, though your answer lacked any reasoning, such as ' I would advise against it because...'.

But yeah, thanks I guess.
    I didn't gave any reasons because like I said, it's been discussed to death here. Search function for all the answers you are looking for.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I didn't gave any reasons because like I said, it's been discussed to death here. Search function for all the answers you are looking for.
    Discussed everyday mulitiple times also. Maybe admin needs a thread titled under 24 wanting aas read here for details. Then... post that for them. I think I am going to copy and past that somewhere to keep sending the young guys. The wont have to keep typing

Thread Information