imasleep is offline New Member

Help with first cycle?

I'm 22, 5' 8", 165lbs 10%bf and this will my first cycle. I've done 2 ph cycles in the past. I've recently lost a lot of gains due to being sick. I've decided to do a cycle of test cyp,and eq. Id also like to run hcg . I only want to pin once/twice a week. I'm thinkg 600mg of eq/wk. What's a good dose for the test and hcg? Also my pct is going to be nolva.
    Cycle will be either 12 or 14 weeks.
    Random question that I haven't really found the answers to. Ihave a bottle to mdrol and trenadrol (ph), was wondering if either could be used used to "kickstart" the cycle.

Ill be on a bulking diet, how much weight can I expect to gain?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    welcome bro..brother sounds like you need to hold off on starting and do some reading on the compounds you will be using and your PCT protocal....you also can post your nutrion on the diet section and have it looked at there...have everything dialed BEFORE you start anything.Infact just read your post agin...at that age you can wait ...also at weight m,akes no sense...try and acquire as much muscle and size natty first ...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Read this by Marcus please...22 is a bit too early.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    welcome bro..brother sounds like you need to hold off on starting and do some reading on the compounds you will be using and your PCT protocal....you also can post your nutrion on the diet section and have it looked at there...have everything dialed BEFORE you start anything.Infact just read your post agin...at that age you can wait ...also at weight m,akes no sense...try and acquire as much muscle and size natty first ...
    I understand what you're saying ill do more research on the compounds. My nutrition and training is top notch I promise but ill post if that's what it takes. Ill be running the cycle either way, I'm doing an amateur competion and absolutely everyone else competing has already run a few cycles, so I'm already the underdog. I fight mma which is why I'm back down to that weight but I want to get to 175 for my next fight.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by imasleep View Post
    ill post if that's what it takes
    Please do :]

I eat anywhere from 3500-4000cals a day, 300 grams of protein at least. Diet consists of alot of fish, steak, chicken breast, pasta, oats, eggs, and milk. let me know if you want pics.

3500-4000 cals a day
    at least 300g protein
    consists of fish,eggs,chicken,steak, pasta, oats, and eggs mostly.
    let mee know if you want pics

Thread Information