Livin Large is offline New Member

Exclamation During cycle HCG use vs Post cycle HCG use.

Hey guys, Have been doing alot of research lately on HCG use and have found nothing but conflicting information. Just wanted to get your guys opinions on either running HCG during or post cycle. The reason i am wondering is because i am currently in the second week of a fairly reasonably dosed test e, deca and dbol cycle and have always planned on running HCG 1 week before i start my PCT in 12 weeks time. However i have suddenly become less sure of my decisions now that i am experiencing rather bad testicular atrophy in only one of my testicles and so soon after starting a long ester cycle, to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. I have on hand 10,000ui of HCG and am considering running half of it now over the next few weeks and then having a break so as to not affect its normal production and then running the remaining 5000ui staring 1 week before and during my PCT. What are your thoughts on my situation and how would you fix the problem?

ozy battler is offline New Member
    Not sure how your testicles could have shrunk in such a short time frame? From what Im reading in the PCT section (from the more seasoned users) HCG should be run through out the entire cycle (2x250ius a week seems the norm). Starting at week 3 is better than nothing... Hopefully one of the pct gurus chimes in for you bro... Welcome.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i know what you mean by conflicting info... i've seen recommendations for running it 3-4 weeks pre pct (ive never seen 1week prior), and i've seen recommendations for during the cycle. i'd like to hear some people weigh in on this

Livin Large is offline New Member
    yer it is a bit of a hard one, would be nice to hear from some of the experienced guys to see what they think. What I am thinking now is that i will give myself a shot tonight of 500ui to give them a good kick start and then run 250ui twice a week after that for the next 14 weeks so this way my pct has started to kick in by the time I get off. Only worry i have now is the associated estrogen side effects like gyno, might try run a low level AI along side the HCG . Does anyone know if its ok to run tamoxifen along side HCG? Maybe 20mg with every HCG injection? This is probably what i am going to do for now but would love to hear any improvements, especially if you know your way around HCG.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    tamox is a serm, not an ai.
    look up d7m, i think i read something he said about hcg with a cycle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Why wait and treat a problem, when you can prevent it with minimal side effects?

Thread Information