frank161 is offline New Member

Tren,test and winny cycle

This is my first cycle, I just wanted peoples advice on taking my product.

Tren acetate eod 1 cc
    test prop eod 1cc
    winny stanzola 50mg ed
    arimidex 1mg 2days on and 2 days off------because of the testprop dont wanna get tits.

How would i know that i injected properly will i feel any different? I so far injected in my thigh and glutes and i had a lil to no pain, my friend taught me were to inject and make sure theres no blood. People complain about the test prop being painfull but havent really felt anything. I have some clenbutoral and i was wondering should i take it with this cycle or after my 6 weeks are done. Hopefully you guys can help me out

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Way too much for a first cycle, and it doesn't really sound like you know what you're doing.

What are you stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?

What's your planned PCT?

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    WHOA!!!!! Much more research needed. Pinning that much is gonna drive you crazy the test is going to hurt and the winny (I myself am afraid of) can cause dryness and pain in the joints and a heck of an injection pain. Please post stats as advised to proceed with recommendations.

frank161 is offline New Member
    What are you stats?
    height:5.11
    weight:195lbs
    body fat:14%
    years training:5years i started hiting the gym consistantly at age 18..4 times a week but i started now going 6 days a week, when i started this cycle. trying to get shredded

What's your planned PCT? didnt plan one out any suggestions

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    why do newbies think pinning ed or eod is gonna be no problem, and pick these way over the top cycles
    Last edited by MBMETC; 11-12-2010 at 01:07 PM.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    dude, thats quite a lot for your first cycle..and judging by how you laid it out, i'm assuming you dont have a lot of knowledge about aas...

Why ask questions such as yours after you begin your cycle. You should have planned everything out before hand and now your looking for opinions.

Gonna be honest bro, your cycle sucks. Too many reasons to list why.

good luck with that one, my only suggestion is you search/read this forum for people with similar experience as yours.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    ... If you have these products already IMO... DON'T TAKE THEM! Take the next year as most here will advise to reach your natural peak, during this time do more research and find something MUCH more appropriate for a first cycle. Anyone disagree?

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Get PCT items ASAP. Once it has arrived, stop your cycle and perform a full PCT. Then do some research on how to cycle properly before you start anything again so that you can avoid harming your body unnecessarily.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That adex protocol is rediculous and that cycle is way too heavy for a first timer.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Uhhh, bunk gear? You don't feel anything noticeable with that combo? Or even pain from that on virgin muscles? How much of this 'gear' do you have
    Last edited by shennen; 11-13-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Thread Information