BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member

Need help to deside.

Little back ground for those who dont know me. I have cycled heavy for years and use just about everything there is. I was hurt for a long while and put on a lot of bad weight and dropped off the workout scene for a lot of years. Now this has been my comeback year and Im doing pretty well.

At my absolute best I was 315 and 13% bf 6 years ago...Then I got hurt and hit my absolute worst which was 415lbs and mid 40's% BF then I dropped to 389 and 32% at the start of 2010 and now I am at 318lbs and 17.2% as of last week. I ran a test cycle at 500mg/week for a little over 12 weeks early this year with .5mg adex eod, took 8 weeks off then started another test only cycle and Im almost into my 8th week. Run some HCG mid-cycle on last cycle and just started HCG 2 weeks ago on this one. I planned on running for 12 weeks then off for another 8 and back to test only but I think I may switch it up and change my diet again. What I was thinking of doing rather than dropping off is hitting some EQ at 600mg/week and test cyp at 250mg/week and change the diet to a little lower cal and adding another 45min cardio/week. The only problem is that EQ makes me very hungery but I do like it a lot to hold mass...So I though maybe insted of EQ I would hit primo at 600mg/week with some HCG and 5iu of humalog PWO and run it like a bridge like we used to in the old days. The reasoning for baby aas like primo is that I only need something thats going to hold muscle mass on a lower cal diet and primo will...So will EQ but the diet is a little harder to keep in check. I know the slin is not typical of a cutting cycle but at 5iu pwo and using humalog I can control fat gain pretty easy and it gives a great anabolic boost.

So my question is to you which way would you go?

Week 1-15 600mg EQ/250mg test cyp and HCG

Or

Week 1-15 600mg primo/week 5iu humalog ed and HCG.

Goal to drop 7% bf and maintain strength while dieting with a 1000cal def...

Just thought I would look for some opinions before I go out and order gear I may regret....lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems like you answered your own question, only you know how you react to certain compounds and if the eq i gonna spike your hunger then...dont over think this you seem to have plenty of exp and know how to minipulte your body, trust your gut on this
    good luck

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    318 with 17%bf thats awesome. dude your a monster..what was your bf when you hit that last cycle im curious and what is your age with stats...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?

How tall are you?

Im 34 years old, my BF before my first cycle this year was 29%, After my lay off I worked out a year and dieted "ok" good to get from 415 to 385ish and dropped a good amount of BF% naturally first...Then started the test cycle cause I noticed after a year of natural training and diet I started to lose some strength (Muscle mass) which I really didnt want. I am 6'5" tall and aiming for around 310lbs and 10%bf by end of this bridge or cycle. My 2 year goal from here is to try to tighten up (The unfortunate part of gaining that much weight is that bit of extra skin that comes with it...I dont have much by any means but enough to show in a comp!) and I would really like to do and win a provicial competition..Just want to have something to show the kids and grandkids when Im older rather than saying when I was your age...LOL

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would run 250 test and 500 tren . Gain muscle but you will keep dropping bf. Please post some pictures.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Cant post pics sorry. Maybe when I "retire" but as it is I live in a small town and with the job I have and having to many unique tats to post a pic after I have been posting about aas use and what not.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    your a cop right. i know alot that juice.no big deal .and your in canada... any good musky fishing up there

No Im not a cop bro. I just have a job where I need to be bondable. I work in Corrections and rehabilitation on call...And being big REALLLLYYY helps...lol Not really into fishing but there is a lot of GREAT hunting up here...Moose and a little further north some good Elk. MMMmmm Need to fill my freezer! lol
    Last edited by BIG_GUNS_21; 11-13-2010 at 01:31 PM.

bruary17 is offline Member
    sh%t, with those stats you should try hunting elk with just your hands...

LOL Not that good yet...Tried a little bow hunting with a buddy of mine for the first time last year...makes it a lot more sporting to fill the freezer...lol

Anyways this is where I landed now for the cycle.

Week 1-20 600mg primo/week, 250 cyp/week 5iu humalog PWO
    Week 1-12 40mg anavar ed
    Week 10-20 HCG

Goal is to maintain mass while I do a little more cal restriction leading into a pre contest style diet after 10 weeks and upping the cardio...With any luck I will drop 7% BF or so and maintain strength and muscle. Then Ill consider taking a few (4) months off aas with some serious PCT.

Thread Information