First Cycle:
    12-weeks: 500 mg EW Test Enanthate

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Second Cycle:
    12-weeks: 400 mg EW Sustanon
    10-weeks: 200 mg EW Deca

Same PCT.

Thoughts? Thanks.
    Last edited by kenny1022; 11-12-2010 at 02:14 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of gains did you see on your first cycle ( your kinda small no offence), and how much time of till next cycle starts

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    what kind of gains did you see on your first cycle ( your kinda small no offence), and how much time of till next cycle starts
    No offense taken. I was 175 lbs on cycle bodyfat of 12%. I plan to take 12-weeks (cycle) + 2-weeks (after last pin) + 4-weeks (PCT) = 16 weeks or 4 months off before my next cycle.

Some pics mid-cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle - Feedback Welcome-picture-097.jpg   2nd Cycle - Feedback Welcome-picture-062.jpg  

Also, I wanted to take it down from 500 mg to 400 mg because I felt a little too much aggression and body acne. I plan to run accutane at the same time of my first pin for 4 - 6 months. 60 mg ED or possibly 40 mg ED.

deca is known to cause acne as well, something to consider. other than that you may want to get some caber or prami to combat progesterone gyno from deca. being you've run test without issue if gyno symptoms come on it will more than likely be from the deca. you can also run l-dex on cycle to keep estrogen levels down which will also help with gyno and bloat as well
    other than that looks good to go

do you think dropping the test from 500 mg to 400 mg would improve unwanted side effects? thx.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Going down to 400 mg will probably help with the acne but adding the Deca is a who new ball game. Some people dont get acne from Test but can get it really bad from Deca or Tren . Every compound is different but it's a good idea to also lower the test and let the Deca do the work next time so you can see how your body reacts.

maybe i should just go test only then (400 mg EW 12-weeks) again. do you think it's an issue if i use less than my first cycle ie. not as effective?

maybe run dbol for the first 4 weeks again too 30 mg ED but i drink on the weekends and don't want to stress the liver.

maybe i should just go test only then (400 mg EW 12-weeks) again. do you think it's an issue if i use less than my first cycle ie. not as effective?

maybe run dbol for the first 4 weeks again too 30 mg ED but i drink on the weekends and don't want to stress the liver.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    What were your gains like from your first cycle, ie weight before and after? I would just do the same thing again for the second cycle. There is no reason to add deca if you can still make good gains off of test alone. If anything throw in dbol to kickstart it, but I wouldn't do that if you are planning on drinking at all.

good gains. about 17 lbs of lean muscle mass and held on to about 8 - 10 lbs. i was thinking of making it 400 mg bc of the unwanted side effects ie. body acne which began after my last pin for the most part and aggression throughout the cycle.

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    From your stats and pictures I think you may want to look at your diet. Your bf% looks great, so I am curious as to why you didn't retain more of the gains you made from the last cycle. Otherwise 400 test and 200 deca is fine for a second cycle. But I would say 500 test and 250 deca per week would be better, but I have always felt the added aggression is a bonus for my workouts. Plus I have never expierenced acne sides, so I am not expierenced with that. Lastly, if your going to drink on cycle, IMHO you shouldn't be on aas. 1 or 2 nights of drinking is acceptable while on cycle, but no drinking is ideal. Why ruin all that hard work?

Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver View Post
    From your stats and pictures I think you may want to look at your diet. Your bf% looks great, so I am curious as to why you didn't retain more of the gains you made from the last cycle. Otherwise 400 test and 200 deca is fine for a second cycle. But I would say 500 test and 250 deca per week would be better, but I have always felt the added aggression is a bonus for my workouts. Plus I have never expierenced acne sides, so I am not expierenced with that. Lastly, if your going to drink on cycle, IMHO you shouldn't be on aas. 1 or 2 nights of drinking is acceptable while on cycle, but no drinking is ideal. Why ruin all that hard work?
    hey oldmanriver, thanks for the feedback. you're right. ideal would be cutting out the drinking, eating a perfect diet, and probably being in bed by 10pm every night. the real truth is i started cycling not so much to compete or improve my athletic performance but basically to look good or better. i enjoy a cheat day a week and drinking on my fridays and saturdays. my diet on the other days is spot on i.e. i keep an excel sheet open on my computer and track calories and macros throughout the day. i agree. i probably could do it up better and honestly i tried that but all i ended up doing was staying home, watching tv, portioning out food, and sleeping 8 - 9 hrs in between my workouts. in other words, sure i like to improve my physique but within reason and not at a complete sacrifice to my enjoying life. hope this makes sense.

also, i was told to up the calories while off cycle but i noticed my bf was getting higher so i toned i down to 15 cals per bodyweight = 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, 1/2 g of fat per lb of bodyweight and remainder in carbs..
    Last edited by kenny1022; 11-15-2010 at 07:05 AM.

i hear you we all like to have a good time, however when we take steroids , imo its to get to the next level because all previous methods to get there have been exhusted. to use it as a shortcut is the easy way out, and the full commitment to training and diet still need to be adressed. this is not a slam towards you have obviousley put in work it shows and props for that, it just sees like aas has become the new recreational drugs.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1022 View Post
    5' 7"
    165 lbs
    12% bf
    32 yrs

First Cycle:
    12-weeks: 500 mg EW Test Enanthate

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Second Cycle:
    12-weeks: 400 mg EW Sustanon
    10-weeks: 200 mg EW Deca

Same PCT.

Thoughts? Thanks.
    I think if I were you I'd leave the Deca alone for a while. If I were you my next cycle would be test e at 500mg per week for maybe 14 weeks with a 30mg per day dbol kickstart for the first 4-5 weeks. Might want to have an AI on hand and some HCG .

i hear you we all like to have a good time, however when we take steroids, imo its to get to the next level because all previous methods to get there have been exhusted. to use it as a shortcut is the easy way out, and the full commitment to training and diet still need to be adressed. this is not a slam towards you have obviousley put in work it shows and props for that, it just sees like aas has become the new recreational drugs.
    you're right, bro, and i'm not gonna argue with what you're saying. i put in the effort at the gym and eat right 90% of the time and that's the results i'm pretty much seeing. i got tired of slapping on the same plates at the gym so i decided to take it to the next level using aas. during my first cycle, my diet and training were solid but as i mentioned, a HUGE sacrifice. my social life totally sucked - limited outings with the boys, eating in most of the time, being in bed early, etc.

i want to look good and another cycle may be in the works but at the same time, i have no interest in competing or perfecting what i got.

i confess it's for my own vanity and the chicks, of course. guilty as charged.

i hear you we all like to have a good time, however when we take steroids, imo its to get to the next level because all previous methods to get there have been exhusted. to use it as a shortcut is the easy way out, and the full commitment to training and diet still need to be adressed. this is not a slam towards you have obviousley put in work it shows and props for that, it just sees like aas has become the new recreational drugs.
    you're right, bro, and i'm not gonna argue with what you're saying. i put in the effort at the gym and eat right 90% of the time and that's the results i'm pretty much seeing. i got tired of slapping on the same plates at the gym so i decided to take it to the next level using aas. during my first cycle, my diet and training were solid but as i mentioned, a HUGE sacrifice. my social life totally sucked - limited outings with the boys, eating in most of the time, being in bed early, etc.

i want to look good and another cycle may be in the works but at the same time, i have no interest in competing or perfecting what i got.

i confess it's for my own vanity and the chicks, of course. guilty as charged.

Thread Information