0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Taking meds while on Stan?

Got a bad sinus cold was gonna take some sudafed which has pseudoephedrine in it to help me breathe in the gym. Would this be okay to take if I'm taking 50mg Stan per day alongside my Test Cyp. I'm also on 10mg Aromasin a day. Just not sure if either of these compounds should not be mixed with the sudafed

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's fine. But I prefer ephedrine (Bronkaid) to help breath when I'm sick, especially since its a stim as well. The Guaifenesin in there also helps clear out mucous.

noted. although im not sure thats sold over the counter around here.. i had to show i.d. just to get the sudafed! thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 0331FTW View Post
    noted. although im not sure thats sold over the counter around here.. i had to show i.d. just to get the sudafed! thanks
    Same with the Bronkaid. You're just limited by law on how many grams of amphetamine precursors you can buy monthly, since they can be used to cook meth.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-13-2010 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Same with the Bronkaid. You're just limited by law on how many grams of amphetamine derivatives/precursors you can buy monthly, since they can be used to cook meth.
    Oh gotcha.

Thread Information