Thread: On Cycle Help

trev is offline New Member

On Cycle Help

Just started a Cycle of 400mg of Deca a week and 50mg of dbol a day 1 week ago. This is going to sound weird but 2 to 3 days ago i started to get bad hot flashes i am burning up one min and sometimes i get cold and i feel really weak, but for the most part i am always burning up and i feel like i have a high high fever. It has been like this for 3 days now. I know my blood pressure is high and i planned on it being high with the cycle i am on now. I am taking a Cycle assist and drinking any where from a gallon to 2 gallons of water a day. Not sure if my raise and decline in temp and my weak feeling is due to high bloodpressure or maybe i am just sick? any tips or suggestions i would really appreciate it thank you

kelevra is offline Member
    I’m not a pro, but I can come up with a few recommendations.
    Stop the cycle. Deca alone I don’t think is a great idea.
    Are you sure your gear is legit? You’re not taking bad stuff
    Why have you not checked your BP if you suspected it high? You still have not given any numbers for BP.
    What is your cycle experience?

yea gear is legit not worried about that. sorry ya my BP was 141/89. This is my first real cycle. Ive taken mdrol, hrol in the past and a anavar /test cycle before.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That cycle is pure crap. Could you get some test and switch to that for 10 weeks? If not, you should just stop pinning, drop the Dbol , and go into PCT in 3 weeks. You need test, you don't have any of the proper ancillaries for running Dbol and a 19-nor, and you obviously have no idea what you're doing.
    And how is this garbage your first "real cycle", when you've run test and Var before??

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Your hot flashes may be caused by your body shutting down its natural testosterone production. No test in combonation with higher estrogen levels could equal hot flashes. That cycle is probably going to leave you with a non functioning penis and a lack of labido. You're best bet would be to stop completley like others have told you possibly take some nolva or clomid for a week or two to trick your body into producing test on its own again, then read A LOT! Test should be your base for every cycle. And i agree with Bonaparte that you're not ready for a 19-nor. But the good thing is you're in the right place for help. Start by posting up your stats age? height? wieght? bodyfat? And Possibly your diet and training routine and someone will help you get on the right track!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Brother...you can stop cycle..its only been a week...but not cause its deca and dbol but if youre not feeling good then you need to find out whats causing it...many will recomend test only cycles..some will have a point some are just repeating what they have read ...my first cycle was deca and dbol which was the norm back in the day and i have never had a problem..i did do a proper pct however...most importantly find out whats causing hot flashes..

cool thanks

so how many mg's of clomid a day do you think i should be taking for how many days?

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Where are your stats? the only option for u might be to come off cycle! Could be many things but we need some info. Deca only cycle is horrible with out Test as im sure many people have stated above me...

Im on a test only cycle and my body temp seems to be always a few degrees higher then when im off of AAS. If you're not feeling sick, be happy your burning cals i guess!

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Brother...you can stop cycle..its only been a week...but not cause its deca and dbol but if youre not feeling good then you need to find out whats causing it...many will recomend test only cycles..some will have a point some are just repeating what they have read ...my first cycle was deca and dbol which was the norm back in the day and i have never had a problem..i did do a proper pct however...most importantly find out whats causing hot flashes..
    No loss of libido?

That's the only true reason I add test into some of my cycles...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by trev View Post
    so how many mg's of clomid a day do you think i should be taking for how many days?
    IMHO Clomid 25mg every day for 2 weeks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    IMHO Clomid 25mg every day for 2 weeks
    He should run a full standard PCT, since just a single 200mg shot of Deca will induce full HPTA shutdown. This is another great reason why rookies should avoid 19-nors.

Thread Information