Special~k is offline New Member

Grade my cycle...

Ok fellas, I was told to do my research, and Ive had 12.5 hours a night for the past couple weeks to do so lol. So, after hours of reading, I believe I have enough info, and have laid out what I think would be a decent cycle. Take it easy on me

So, Im 29 years old, 5'11, 155lbs (small frame) and recently underwent ACL reconstructive surgery. I dropped down to 145 lbs, but have gained it back in the gym recently. I decided to do a small cycle to get my strength back up, so I can return to the sport of Motocross of which I love. Its my understanding that muscles protect tendons, and stronger legs may have prevented this injury.

Money was an issue, so I am trying to make the best with what I had to spend... Here it goes :

I will be taking bottle recommended dosage of Cycle assist 2 weeks prior to starting my cycle, as well as through the entire cycle itself.

M-drol @ 20mg a day for weeks 1-3
    Test E 250 @ 250mg per week for weeks 1-10
    EQ 300 @ 300mg per week for weeks 1-10

(After research, Ive read that these dosages are low (with the exception of mdrol), but again have to make the best out of what I have, which is 10ml of both Test E and EQ)

For my pct:

I will start Inhibit-E, Clomid, and Nolvadex weeks 9-13

Weeks 9 and 10 I will take 30mg of nolva, and 100mg of clomid (with bottle recommended dosage of inhibit E, along with my final dosages of Test E and EQ

Weeks 10-12 I will drop down to 20mg of nolva, and 100mg of clomid along with inhibit-E

My final week (13) will consist of 10mg Nolva, 50mg of clomid, and Inhibit-E

So thats it... how did I do? Your opinions/recommendations are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Special~k; 11-12-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Bump??
    Last edited by Special~k; 11-12-2010 at 10:20 PM.

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    edit your post and delete source name

Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar21 View Post
    edit your post and delete source name
    Done... thank you. Just wanting opinions on how to get the most out of what I have, and how I plan to run this cycle

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Your weight is definately a problem and you could stand to do some research in the diet section still.

BigGuy5555 is offline New Member
    first off, eq is a waste of money. those doses are extremely low and why are you doing a ph if you have access to aas? go to at least 500mg test.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    The problem is not in your training or your cycle but in your diet IMO. At 155 and 5'11" thats just to small of a base to think of starting a cycle, even with a small frame you can put on muscle with food and training alone. I would hold off on the cycle and get a better base and save your joints and tendons the strain.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5555 View Post
    first off, eq is a waste of money. those doses are extremely low and why are you doing a ph if you have access to aas? go to at least 500mg test.
    Yeah...I found that out AFTER the order was placed. A friend gave me the M Drol and the reviews are pretty good on it. As for the test dosage, like I said I only have 10ml of it...so my options are limited. Not looking to get HUGE, just want to bulk up a little and get stronger. My connect isnt very reliable, and the extra $ has run out. This is what I have, so just trying to make the best of it. Would it be better to do a shorter cycle and up the dosage? In your opinion, does the cycle look ok? pct?

My diet has been 3 protien shakes a day, mostly chicken breasts, round steak, (both of which with rice and gravy)...and ground meat. I try to get protien intake throughout the whole day. I usually eat a big plate and peanut butter/jelly sandwhich along with a shake before bed. IDK...maby I should hold off. I have this stuff, paid good money for it all....and just hate to do nothing with it. My goal isnt to get huge, but rather to get STRONG. Knee surgery was the worst thing Ive been through in 16 years of racing MX, and I dont intend on going through that again..

BigGuy5555 is offline New Member
    do not do this cycle with only 10 ml. All that will do is suppress your nat test and shrink your balls. save yourself... its seriously pointless and if anything detrimental

Go post your actual diet in the diet forum and find out if your intake is appropriate, most likely its not considering 511 and 155... small frame or not there is no reason you shouldnt be 190 natty!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5555 View Post
    do not do this cycle with only 10 ml. All that will do is suppress your nat test and shrink your balls. save yourself... its seriously pointless and if anything detrimental
    What in your opinion should I add to make it sufficient?

Once again we see a guy claiming to want advice and not taking it. GO FIX YOUR DIET BRUH! AAS is not the answer for you! You're going to lose all your gains when you come off the cycle if you're diet isn't in check now. Protien shakes aren't the end all fix all of eat either.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    Once again we see a guy claiming to want advice and not taking it. GO FIX YOUR DIET BRUH! AAS is not the answer for you! You're going to lose all your gains when you come off the cycle if you're diet isn't in check now. Protien shakes aren't the end all fix all of eat either.
    Yep...your right. I want advice on my cycle plan... Your a member of this site, and Im sure you read about guys like me ALL the time. This isnt a perfect world, and Im not a body builder, nore do I want to be.( NOT bashing in anyway, I just have a different hobby that takes most of my spare time/$) I did a cycle years back that took me from 145 to 161. When it was all said and done I weighed 155(was happy), and kept it for 5 years until this injury. The injury opened my eyes and showed me I need to be stronger. I have a full time hobby of racing...and that takes away a lot of gym time. While I am unable to ride (i wont ride until I feel my legs are strong enough), i will/have been hitting the gym HARD. After, I will go back to riding, and only be in the gym 3-4 times a week. Im not trying to start an argument bro... but Im not just gonna throw all of this $$$ aside because Im not as big as I could be naturally. I need drive, added motivation/aggressiveness if you will. Riding keeps me in shape, and strong. I just want a jump start on getting back to the level i was before. I knew I was gonna catch hell by posting this, just wanted to know if my research led me to a sufficient cycle plan (and pct) that would achieve the results Im looking for (while promoting muscle growth in my knees, and otherwise decreasing my recovery time).
    Last edited by Special~k; 11-13-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I would do some more research before starting this cycle..PCT stand for post cycle therepy..that translates as after your cycle...Your pct should start 18 days after your last inject. and should continue for a minimum of 4 weeks including Clomid and Nolvadex .
    Furthermore you will find that using more than on compound in your first cycle is never a good idea.
    As far as the dose of tes many people run 250 with good results I wouldnt stress about 500mg being the norm stick with what you have..Tes only I mean...And as OP stated without a proper diet and sold base,you will most definetely not keep your gains shortly after coming off AAS.
    So the grade I would give your cycle is D-.Do more research and get diet in order,then re submit new proposal..

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    I would do some more research before starting this cycle..PCT stand for post cycle therepy..that translates as after your cycle...Your pct should start 18 days after your last inject. and should continue for a minimum of 4 weeks including Clomid and Nolvadex .
    Furthermore you will find that using more than on compound in your first cycle is never a good idea.
    As far as the dose of tes many people run 250 with good results I wouldnt stress about 500mg being the norm stick with what you have..Tes only I mean...And as OP stated without a proper diet and sold base,you will most definetely not keep your gains shortly after coming off AAS.
    So the grade I would give your cycle is D-.Do more research and get diet in order,then re submit new proposal..
    Got you bro...thanks for the input. I was under the impression that I should start my pct two weeks prior of my last inject to get my boys waking up, and then to continue my pct for a period of 4 weeks after. Guess I was wrong. Theres SO much stuff to read, as well as so many different opinions lol. Im pretty confident that my diet (honestly, for about 4 weeks now) has been on point. Trying to carb up as much as possible and take in ample amounts of protein every 3 hours. NO JUNK, and staying hydrated. Your right...guess the one thing I didnt read up on was diet. Going check it out now.....thanks again bro.

P.s. This is actually my 3rd cycle....as I have done 2 back in the college days. First was the one i talked about, that gave me the gains i kept. 2nd was a horrible decision, in which i did a light cycle, didnt work out much, and lost everything i gained. I assure you those days are well gone, as my racing has progressed to a level in which I need to work out to keep myself at a compeditive level. Does the fact that I have done those 2 years ago have an effect on what I plan to do now?
    Last edited by Special~k; 11-13-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Thread Information