Jeffpardini is offline New Member

Am I fit for clenbuteral?

So I'm beginning my weight loss diet and workout and I was thinking of giving clen a shot to help me get back to where I was faster. The question I have is I'm over weight by a good amount and wondering if it poses a huge risk at my weight and height. My blood pressure and stamina are fine but I'm 265 5.4 mixed muscle and fat. If Im healthy but overweight is it a high risk?Keep in mind I'm probably goin to take clen unless someone tells me there's a good chance I could f*Ck myself up

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Why dont you work on losing the weight and getting as much muscle as you can natty bro...trust me you will be better off...yes clen can bring your BP up and it can cause more in someone over weight than someone fit...although anyone can and will adverse reactions from...read the profile on it...work on your cardio and nutrition first bro...

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your stats losing weight at a slow study pace of 2 or 3 lbs a week would be better .
    I suggest leaving clen til you have trouble losing thru diet and cardio .
    If you are robust and lose to fast , sagging skin will be a issue . A natural pace will yield a better appearance in my opinion .
    If you start with clen , knowing you can't be on consistently . What will you do on off time ?

You have plenty of time until summer again .
    Clean up diet ASAP ! Don't even take a break for the holiday's .
    When you weigh yourself every other week and see pounds dropping you will be motivated .

Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That type of weight you want to lose naturaly like BigMax said. Some people who use it to lose bulk weight have a hard time keeping it off when the discontinue use. Save it for the end when that last little bit of bf wont go .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Jeffpardini is offline New Member
    Ok so pretty much the conclusion is I should get to a more healthy weight first then consider it. Does that go for pretty much anything I take.? Also do I want to run test cycle before clen ? I'll do some more research on thr forums. Thanks for welcoming me. Glad to have your guys advice.!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Test builds muscle it does not burn fat, you need to burn fat first.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    your wrong bro it builds muscle and burns fat ....research before you spit out info...

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I knew my comment would get that response, but that is not what the op needs to hear.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    im on clen and cytomel and having great results. but im not overwieght,think about it first.

sixoner is offline Member
    clen is a very harsh compound in my opinion. from my experience I have had great results with it but I would not want to be really out of shape and fool with it at all. also some have reported a negative impact on their cardio performance while on. I never had this problem , but my dosing and cardio were approx 20 hrs apart. I do cardio first thing in the morning and take clen between 1-2pm.

ultimately your call everybody deals differently. diet and cardio is boss for losing fat everything else is secondary

Thread Information