YoungDG is offline New Member

Test Ethanate and Masteron cycle?

Hi, I just recently got some injectible test ethanate (20cc's at 250ml per cc) as well as some Masteron (10cc) and am trying to get some expertise on a good way to run this cycle. As of now, I was thinking about pyramiding the test and starting the masteron at about the 4th week. I will be doing a 10 week cycle as of now and this is my second cycle and really do not want to **** things up because it wasn't cheap!

Information: I am 20 years old, 6'3" 215 lbs with about 13% body fat. Right now im doing 4k cals a day, but im going to up it to 5,000 when i start the cycle. this diet consists mostly of protein, carbs, and healthy fats and also a high calorie GNC weight gainer 2 times a day. I have been lifting religiously for about 1.5 years and believe I am ready to start this cycle. Another BIG QUESTION, is can i inject the masteron and test E at the same time to avoid multiple injection sites?

week 1: monday: 1/2 cc test E
    thursday: 1/2 cc test E
    week 2:monday: 1 cc test E
    thursday: 1cc test E
    week 3:same as week 2
    week 4: same as week 2, but add in masteron 1/2 cc on mon. and thursday
    weeks 5-9: same as week 4.
    week 10: pyramid down to 1/2 cc test E on mon. and thur. and go up to 1cc masteron to end the cycle.

any suggestions?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You're way to young to be messing with AAS, man. And you clearly need to educate yourself more on AAS use.

What was your first cycle?

Any PCT?

Ever get blood work?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    welcome bro...man like D7 said youre on the young side...train hard and eat alot of good food and put size in naturally first..put on as much as ou can...trust me at your age and height you will grow...you can use the compounds later on when you really need them.

my first cycle was 10cc 250ml test cypionate injectible and winstrol tabs, 50mg per week 2 cc test per week only 4 week cycle just to try it. i gained 25 pounds and kept 15 of them and did not PCT and was fine, my pct for this cycle would just be lots of water and hard training, the masteron should be sufficient as an estrogen blocker and the dude who i get em from said i can stop the masteron the day i stop the test and should not develop any geno or anything like that. I got blood work about a year ago and everything was ok, i feel healthy and live a very healthy lifestyle other than the AAS obviously. I don't drink on cycles, take aspirin for blood pressure, and eat well.

To be honest, I am going to do the cycle regardless, just need some good suggestions on how to run it regardless of my age...

sixoner is offline Member
    I am 20 years old, 6'3" 215 lbs with about 13% body fat
    i gained 25 pounds and kept 15 of them and did not PCT and was fine
    my pct for this cycle would just be lots of water and hard training
    To be honest, I am going to do the cycle regardless, just need some good suggestions on how to run it regardless of my age...

that's fukin hardcore...

could of gained those 15lbs of muscle without anabolics..so you really have to ask yourself if they made any difference at all, or more harm than good

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    that's not even post cycle bro. You need the drugs to get your body back into gear. When you inject synthetic testosterone , your body shuts down producing natural testosterone..So when your off of your cycle, you need the drugs to kick your nuts back into gear producing natural test. You need to spend some time reading about nolvadex , clomid, and HCG . And pyramiding your test is useless. Stick with 500mg every week, I'd frontload if anything..but you need to do some more reading as I can see your not educated enough on the topics here.

If your going to cycle regardless, atleast do it right bro. Lots of hardwork and water isn't PCT at all. You need the post cycle products for a proper pct, which will also help you retain the gains you make

well I gained the 15 lbs in 4 weeks, doubt I could have done that by any means naturally. and yes, I know that synthetic testosterone does that, but the masteron is a perscription steroid used for some forms of breast cancer. the guy i got it from has been cycling for years and told me i would only need the masteron, because it is in itself an estrogen blocker. I know what clomid and nolvadex are, pills for breast cancer that block test from turning into estrogen

well I gained the 15 lbs in 4 weeks, doubt I could have done that by any means naturally. and yes, I know that synthetic testosterone does that, but the masteron is a perscription steroid used for some forms of breast cancer. the guy i got it from has been cycling for years and told me i would only need the masteron, because it is in itself an estrogen blocker. I know what clomid and nolvadex are, pills for breast cancer that block test from turning into estrogen often used for post cycle therapy . Im almost sure that being basically a beginner I should be fine with this cycle, my guy would not give me the go if he thought it would harm me dramatically in any way.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Wow!!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Why even ask for advice if you are going to do it your way anyhow. These guys are trying to help you and it is pretty damn disrespectful to just tell them to go blow because you know a guy who knows a guy who told you will be fine. So I guess I will tell you want to hear...*clears throat*

This cycle is great bro! One of the best I have ever seen. And your water only PCT is absolutely brilliant! Why didn't I ever think of that? You are a genius and it's great to have you here.

you know I really laughed when I read the just lots of water and hard training for pct bit. only for the fact that I often question the authenticity of some of these posts. but I guess some of these guys are for real. if you don't know you don't know, fair enough..but to totally disregard the wisdom of some of these guys on here especially the most seasoned vets is just pure madness and definitely lacks respect fundamentally

You said it in a nicer way six. My original post was not as forgiving as the one I put up. But yes I agree...disrespectful.

gym_junki is offline Member
    you did test c for 4 weeks just to try it???? and u gained 15 pounds, test c takes 4-5 weeks to kick in. forget about that mate of yours and keep reading

correction, he gained 25lb on cyp and winny in 4weeks guess everybody else is fuking off running cycles. maybe we need advice from this guy and his people

if i gained 25lb on any compound in 4weeks i'd ride that bus over and over till the wheels fell off...guess he's looking to gain 50lb in 4 weeks

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    water and hard training for PCT why didn't I think of that?

I believe YoungDG has left the building.

ADB007 is offline Associate Member
    Must be trolling?

Water and hard work for pct?? haha

Dude you are going to mess up your body and hormones for life. Just because the guy who is selling you AAS has a decent body doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about. You clearly need to do a few years research before you start messing with you hormones.

How are you going to recover you natural test production with hard work and water? seriously?

Inb4 low test 4 life

Thread Information