sniper oc is offline Junior Member

too much deca!!! the results

A couple of weeks ago I told you guys I was going to ginne pig a high dose of roids
    deca 1800mg week for 2weeks and than die down to 600week
    test 700mg week for 2 weeks and go to 1000mg week
    d-ball 250mg week 2 weeks and die down to 175 week
    humalog insiliun 7units ed for 2 weeks
    not a good idea I think the deca gave me a headach That I have had for 2 weeks. I know it's not the other shit because I have used higher doses before.I started to get good soled gains,and loose a good amout of fat.It made me hard and supper strong.
    My junk is still working good..I was at 218lbs 11%bf 5'10
    now I am at 226lbs don't know bf. I 2 weeks. But my head still hurts.So I cut the deca out. I start the deca again after my head feels better but not at that high of dose. I have done about 7=8cycles.

BUSTINOUT is offline New Member
    More than likely I would say it is the d-bol before the deca . Just curious why 1800mg, then drop directly to 600mg? Stopping the deca may not make a difference. The stuff will not even really be active in your system until after the fact. Good luck with the headaches.

KETCHUP is offline New Member
    are u using winny...?? i hear it help prevent gyno from high doses of deca

I would drop back to 600 after 2 weeks because I just wanted to front load the dose and after the 2nd week the deca would have still 14 day of high acticity so I would not need such a high dose again.As for the d-ball that's not it because the week before I did the deca I used every thing else and nothing happened.

As for winny It does work to prevent gyno.Butt I am not worried about it I have over 100noldex.I have never used anti=e before and I never got gyno[knock on wood]

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Just a heads up for next go, nolva, as well as arimidex , liquidex, proviron , or clomid do NOTHING for Deca gyno. Be safe bro, I'd get some winny if using that high of a dose, only thing that really can help..

Papapump
    I did not know that noladex does not work against deca gyno.
    what is a dose I could take?Or when in my cycle do I throw it in at? Thanx

Ya it is because it is induced by progesterone. Which can not be combatted with anti'e's. Don't ask me the scientific evidence behind this, but it is the "thing" to take for gyno from deca . That being said, deca gyno isn't as common as androgenic based gyno...but it's all the same when the boobies start to flop.

If you don't wanna take winny for it's anabolic effects, rather simply for it's "anti-progesterone" effects...a dose of 25mg ed or 50 eod or even 50 every third day should do the trick. But if you played with fire and won already, chances are your cake...but you can never be too careful. Safe doses are usually from 300-600..But bro, there are SOOO many other things you can stack with it and get even BETTER effects and not risk getting boobys..Keep that in mind as well, good luck with the cycle.

Thank you for the infoI think I'll go with 50 every third day.

Remeber is 17AA AS. So don't stay on it for more than 6 weeks, and make sure you're taking your milk thistle!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey big popa,are u talking about the winnie ?not to stay on it more then 6. weeks?

Thread Information