YERRAZZO is offline Junior Member

First cycle help!!!

Whats up guys i m thinking to start my first cycle my data

22 years
    at gym last 6 months but i was training also before
    BF% i really dont know but i think not very much only a little bit down abs area.
    Height 6'2"
    Weight 182 pounds
    My goal is to reach 195-200 pounds i present you my cycle in mind

IN WEEKS

1--susta 500mg-- deca 400mg (front load 2 firsts weeks)
    2--susta 500mg --deca 400mg ---lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    3--susta 350mg---deca 300mg ---lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    4--susta 350mg---deca 300mg ---lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    5--susta 350mg---deca 300mg ---lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    6--susta 350mg---deca 300mg ---lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    7--susta 350mg---deca 300mg ---lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    8--susta 350mg---deca 300mg----lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    9--------------------------------lestrozole 0.25mg each day--HCG1000UI e3d
    10------------------------------lestrozole 0.25mg each day--HCG 1000UI e3d
    11------------------------------lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    12-------------------------------lestrozole 0.25mg each day
    13------------------------------lestrozole 0.25mg each day

SOME ADVISE PLEASE... GREETINGS...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your to young to cycle
    You need a few years at the gym before even considering to do a cycle, foundation needs to be built,
    You need to research and implement a solid diet,
    You need to learn how to training with intensity and understand how you grow naturally before cycling,
    Starting aas to young can cause you serious issues what you wished you didnt have in your 20's so be very careful and give yourself another 2 yrs,
    The planned cycle is awfull, you dont need steroids you need food,
    best of luck

In my research an age of 20 or older its good to cycle, there will not be more problems at that age or 24, 25... problems are the same. If i would say i m 18 or 17 but no. All in life has risks, so simple as drive, walk, run etc. I need to know whats bad with my cycle, why its awfull? greetings

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can easily make those gains without steroids . Quit being lazy!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dude, ur under weight man

U need food not gear!

Eat eat eat and grow

i eat eat and eat and i m at the same place like 2 months ago. certainly a have gains in muscle since i started at the gym but my weight has been the same cause i have lost some BF. But from 2 months nothing and my pump is increasing every week but not weight. i m still open to comments.. greetings

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Two months? Holy Sh*t thats like forever. Well, dude, if you are not growing nonstop all the time than obviously you need to use gear. And if you don't get your pro card in another two months than I suggest running at least 10g each of 20 different compounds year round.

Ok, on a serious note.
    You just need to educate yourself more on the body, how it works, what it requires, what to do for it, etc.
    What is your diet? Are you strict and consistent with it? What is your workout routine? What type of supplements are you using?

In the end, AAS is helpful once you have learned your body, have your routine, diet, supplements, etc in check, have reached your potential, and need to take the next step.
    It does not replace proper diet, solid workout routine, adequate rest, simple supplements, and consistency with all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by YERRAZZO View Post
    In my research an age of 20 or older its good to cycle, there will not be more problems at that age or 24, 25... problems are the same. If i would say i m 18 or 17 but no. All in life has risks, so simple as drive, walk, run etc. I need to know whats bad with my cycle, why its awfull? greetings
    Well the research you have done is wrong.In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

You also have no base of foundation to use steroids and you havent been training long enough.

i have educated myself about diet and workout routine. i eat well each 3 or 4 hours maximum, small meals. From 2 to 4 prot shakes throughout the day. At the gym 5 to 6 times a week in hard workouts. 2 times biceps 2 triceps 1 time legs 2 times back 3 times chest cause its small mass and 1 to 2 times shoulders and traps. Abs every days or at least 1 day 1 not. No cardio, i want to grow not to loss. whats nextt

Your not listening,

Your to young to cycle
    You need a few years at the gym before even considering to do a cycle, foundation needs to be built,
    You need to research and implement a solid diet,
    You need to learn how to training with intensity and understand how you grow naturally before cycling,
    Starting aas to young can cause you serious issues what you wished you didnt have in your 20's so be very careful and give yourself another 2 yrs,
    The planned cycle is awfull, you dont need steroids you need food,
    best of luck

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    There is a simple mathamatical matter that you need to grasp

If you only remember one thing make sure it is this

Calories in < calorie out = weight loss

Calories in = calories out = weight maintained

Calories in > calories out = weight gain

Which one do u think u are at the moment, and which do u think u need to be

firestater is offline New Member
    hipocracy...MUCH.........

firestater.....i think you forgot the "r" lol
    hope you are better at starting fires than spelling

no R in fires-tater

gunner1644 is offline New Member
    What's going on? I have one ?

and does everybody on this site really laugh out loud?

this is getting sad, lol

obvious, im eating same amounts of calories that i m consuming. thing is i dont want to increase my BF%. how to avoid that and instead build muscle???

clean calories from a clean diet will avoid bodyfat build up. Also, your body requires some fat to build muscle, which is why all bodybuilders have an "off" season where they will gain anywhere from 30-80lbs over contest weight.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Marcus. Do more research of your own, read the important stickies and hit other sections. I find the steroid profiles to be extremely well put together.

Read on why being under 25 has greater risks.

I have friends, they are 21, 20 and they took steroids , some testo, and also deca and they are like new, has built good bodies... my question why they?? why i cant? why these risks has not been affected them? should affect me then???

bruary17 is offline Member
    this kid isnt listening.

Yerrazzo, from what you've typed, you know NOTHING about diet and training. Put steroids in your body now and you run the risk of f%$#king your self up PERMANENTLY! BOTTOM LINE! Take the advice your getting here, don't be an foolish. EAT and train...read up on the proper ways to do those two things...thats all you need!!!!
    Last edited by bruary17; 11-14-2010 at 10:54 PM.

You're right man. I have a relative who is an alcoholic and seems to be fine. I also have another relative who WAS an alcoholic, but she died a couple months ago due to cirrhosis of the liver.
    My great grandmother smoked a pack a day until she was 96 years old, and never seemed to have any smoking related issues, but my grandpa died at 64 from lung cancer.

Its almost like all of the risk are real, and serious, and have been proven over and over again, but some people get lucky.

Nobody is making any of this up. This is not some plot against you. The reason why so many people, of all different ages, all different backgrounds, from all over the world, are all saying the SAME THING, and studies done by countless doctors, scientists, universities, health administrations, etc from all over the world over the past 60 years all say the same thing, is because its not bullshit. These are the facts. You know a few guys who have done cycles, and been fine. Well, to be honest, even if they were fine, that doesn't mean anything. The reality is, though, that unless you have seen their blood work, and you keep track of them over the next few years to track how their bodies react and cope with the short term and long term effects, than you DON'T know that they turned out "fine".

Do what you want.

But don't try to think of a clever way to get anyone to say that they have been presenting you with false information, or made up facts, because nobody has.

sorry about the typing, im cuban starting with english ok. And im gonna take the advise. I M NOT GONNA PUT STEROIDS IN MY BODY, THATS A FACT. Now i just want some info about why my friends (youngers than me) were ok with their cycles and had no problem. greetings and by second time sorry about the typing......

Have you seen their blood work? Have you personally checked their balls for atrophy? their nipples for gyno? How can you be sure they are ok? Just because they are walking around, and not horribly disfigured or dead does not mean they are "fine"

other thing even more curios. they dont know what the hell is a SERM and they made THEIR CYCLES WITHOUT A PCT!!!!

True..

Wonder Land is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YERRAZZO View Post
    other thing even more curios. they dont know what the hell is a SERM and they made THEIR CYCLES WITHOUT A PCT!!!!
    then its really sad...
    if they didnt finish their cycle and they used test so after the cycle their astrogen levels will much high and the test levels will crush and it probebly cause a gyno and if not then their just lucky.

by the way, you sayed that you wanna get bigger but you dont eat enough because you afraid to increase BF%? its gonna be a very hard work to get bigger without gaining some BF and with cycle you should eat much much more food that you even imagine.
    the bottum line is that you need to eat more and sleep well and stop training 1000 time a week because it will cause a injury.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Exactly. Just 'cause your buddys are walking around fine doesnt mean that their endocrine system isn't completely out of wack, maybe they did enough damage that they won't be able to have children someday, maybe they heightened their liver enzymes to the point of irreversible damage..or perhaps they hardened their heart ventricals and will one day lead them to an untimely death due to cardiac arrest.

There are risks involved, kid. I wouldn't want you to f yourself up. glad your taking our advice...eat and train!!! good luck, buddy!

Thread Information