john300 is offline New Member

safe levels of steroids for first time user

Hey guys, I'm about to embark on an 8 week cycle as follows:

weeks 1-4 = 250mg Testosterone enanthate /norma once per week & 100mg nandrolone decanoate once per week.

weeks 5-8 = 50mg winstrol depot x2 per week

I'm 28
    5ft9 (173cm)
    4 years of on and off training, but last 18 months have been solid,
    I'm 159 pounds.
    9% body fat
    train 3 times per week

AIMS
    About an extra 12 pounds of lean cut muscle, keeping body fat as low as healthally possible.

Taining - first 4 weeks bulking sessions with the deca and testosterone , second 4 weeks training for leanness and cutting while on winstrol.

Does all the above sound ok? do the measurements sound correct and safe? Would appreciate any comments..
    Last edited by john300; 11-14-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: forgot a few details

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    1mL and 2mL means nothing..what are the dosages you will be using? and why are you only running the test for 4 weeks?

how tall are you as well?

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    1ml means nothing
    4 weeks the test E would just be starting to kick in hard...no point

im 5ft8

testostorone 250mg once a week
    deca 100mg once a week

then for the 2nd half of the cycle 50mg twice a week on win

i was just told by my supplier that that was what was needed for me to get my gains of lean cut muscle

wot do u think?

so continue on the test e for full 8wks? along with the win

those are very low doses of each...and 4 weeks is def not enough for test
    i would just run the test at 400-500mg for 8-10 weeks. thats the standard first cycle.

Your ability to lose fat with be insane on just the test alone, you dont need win, its hard on joints and I believe it is livertoxic (?)
    Granted your gains will be more dry...

But why would you run deca (bulker) then win(cutter)

GO read the beginner cycle thread...then come back and ask more questions

thx man

so 400-500mg of test e per week.. would that be accross 2 injections or so per week?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 weeks on test wtf im bout too start a 12 week cycle of it u need too run it linger 350 mg should work run it longer though

It is recommended to run 250mg every 3.5 days for TEST. E

IE 500mg per week

Test converts to DHT and estrogen, it will also shut down your natural production. You NEED to read extensively on both PCT's and estrogen control.

I would read as much as you can and not just try to get answers for the things you think of...because trust me if your new there is allot of things you wouldnt even think to ask about..so READ READ READ.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your diet is obviously lacking, as is your training.
    And that is a terrible cycle. Stick around and do a lot of reading before jumping into something that you may regret.

double post...

edit

yeh well im doin an 8week cycle overall.. just was told to run deca and test for 4weeks then cross over to winn for 4 weeks.. so u suggest 350 per week for maybe the whole 8 weeks? along with the deca and win...

who ever told you that is an idiot.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info

^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!

Running Deca and Win at the same time is retarded...they would be counteracting each other in many regards. Deca is to get huge...win is to lean out...

Besides running 3 compounds at once for your first cycle is not smart.

SOund like you just wanna take steroids to get huge and dont realize that what you need to get huge is actually food. I understand that you may have a fast metabolism or what ever...
    but what do you think will happen when your off steroids...you need food. understand diet...come back in a year.

My feelings are if you run a cycle your pct will fail and youll end up with huge sides and no lasting results.
    Last edited by BOBfromfightclub; 11-14-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Your diet is obviously lacking, as is your training.
    And that is a terrible cycle. Stick around and do a lot of reading before jumping into something that you may regret.
    My diet isnt lacking.. and i train 3 to 4 times aweek

RugbyGuy22 is offline New Member
    First off i would agree with Bob up there on reading more before starting a cycle... I also can nearly guarantee you that your diet is not in check at all if ur 5'9 and weighing only 159, steroids arnt a magical thing you have to eat for them to work at all and not even eat junk you have to eat clean good food with at least around 2 grams of protein per lb. if your trying to gain weight... And what do you have planned on for your pct??? that cycle right there is pretty much totally pointless for multiple reasons testosterone enanthate needs to be injected at least eod if not ed and winny is the same way needs to be injected around eod you would be far better of using a mixed testosterone for your first cycle and i would suggest ether andropen275 or sustanon 250, both of which i have seen people do for there first cycle at only 1cc a week twice a week and have great results

and also yes BOB winni is liver toxic even if you do use the depot and is very rough on the joints with both the depot and oral

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just stick with test only for 10-12 weeks.

I'm on week 5 of a Test cycle right now and it's only just really kicking in.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyGuy22 View Post
    First off i would agree with Bob up there on reading more before starting a cycle... I also can nearly guarantee you that your diet is not in check at all if ur 5'9 and weighing only 159, steroids arnt a magical thing you have to eat for them to work at all and not even eat junk you have to eat clean good food with at least around 2 grams of protein per lb. if your trying to gain weight... And what do you have planned on for your pct??? that cycle right there is pretty much totally pointless for multiple reasons testosterone enanthate needs to be injected at least eod if not ed and winny is the same way needs to be injected around eod you would be far better of using a mixed testosterone for your first cycle and i would suggest ether andropen275 or sustanon 250, both of which i have seen people do for there first cycle at only 1cc a week twice a week and have great results

and also yes BOB winni is liver toxic even if you do use the depot and is very rough on the joints with both the depot and oral
    Enanthate only needs to be injected once or twice a week.

test e is a long ester and can be injected once a week but is recommended every 3.5 days

Quote Originally Posted by john300 View Post
    My diet isnt lacking.. and i train 3 to 4 times aweek
    Your diet may be clean...but you need more calories.

If I may suggest eat the exact same that you are now...but drink 2 servings of weight gainer a day.
    By adding the extra 1,500calories and protein I can almost guarantee you will gain a pound or 2 of good weight a week.

A few years ago I got really focused on my diet...added probably 150 grams of protein a day and 2000 calories a day and taking PWO

While playing hockey and lifting 4-5 times a week I gained around 20 pounds in a little over 2 months
    Last edited by BOBfromfightclub; 11-14-2010 at 09:21 PM.

hey thx for the reply, soz im 5ft7 and a half.. but im not after packing on huge muscle.. just some more lean cut muscle... i do eat clean food, plus 3 protein shakes and i take creatine. Towards the end of the cycle i was gunna pick up something for pct (i cant remember the name of it soz)

cheers, i will eat more...

RugbyGuy22 is offline New Member
    It is recommended every 3 days but if you were to inject 75-50 mgs ed versus two shoots of 250 or one of 500 then you have more stable blood leves which is a healthier way to do it.... Which is why i suggested doing the blends because ull have pretty stable levels with those even at injecting 2 or 3 times a week

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the sticky post on firs cycle. Stick to a basic Test for 12 weeks, 400 - 500 mg.
    I agree though that you can easily gain 15+ lbs naturally and easily just by learning to eat the right foods and eating more often. Wait until you are around 185+ lbs to use AAS and keep your body fat low.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Read the sticky post on firs cycle. Stick to a basic Test for 12 weeks, 400 - 500 mg.
    I agree though that you can easily gain 15+ lbs naturally and easily just by learning to eat the right foods and eating more often. Wait until you are around 185+ lbs to use AAS and keep your body fat low.
    x2..

and def do 2 injects per week to get levels stable

yeah dont inject test e every day even if it is low dose...that defeats the whole point of test E .once every 3.5 days.

ALSO PCT IN HAND BEFORE YOU EVEN START YOUR CYCLE!!!!!
    what happens if your 9 weeks into cycle and you cant get what you need for a month...your F'ed

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john300 View Post
    hey thx for the reply, soz im 5ft7 and a half.. but im not after packing on huge muscle.. just some more lean cut muscle... i do eat clean food, plus 3 protein shakes and i take creatine. Towards the end of the cycle i was gunna pick up something for pct (i cant remember the name of it soz)
    there is a diet section further down the forum, go to it and post your diet. People in there will tear it apart and likely create you a brand new one.

anyone can take a first cycle of test and gain 15-20 pounds, but you want to gain more then that, because alot of it will go away after cycle if you don't get your diet down.

Thread Information