tropicalM is offline New Member

Talking Help with current cycle - Var & Testoviron

Hi Everyone,

I've been weight training for around 2 years now. My diet is super clean. I decided to try a light cycle on the advice of one of my friends.

He recommended a 12 week cycle of Anavar @ 60mg a day (20mg at 7am, 3pm, 10pm)

I started this course around 3 weeks ago and over the past week or so my strength has gone through the roof!

Before I could only superquat (20 reps) 100kg, 3 days ago I did 140kg. I'm very pleased by the increased strength. I'm looking more and more ripped every day!

During the past week I have felt very tired on these tablets and my libido completely died. I guess this is due to the var shutting my natural test down.

I decided to add tesoviron depot to my cycle and shot 250mg two days ago. I have to say it definitely did the trick. I woke up the next day full of energy and with a raging boner Today I feel great as well.

I was looking for some advice on finishing my cycle...

I have enough anavar for the next 9 weeks at 60mg/day. Should I continue the cycle for the next 9 weeks and keep the testoviron at 250mg/week for 9 weeks as well?

I've read people saying that 250mg/week isn't enough test. The boost I got from my 250g shot the other days feels great to me.

I have Nolvadex on hand in case of Gyno.

Can anyone recommend a good PCT for when I finish this cycle? I can get hold of HCG here very easily as well as clomid, etc.

Thanks in advance

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    give your stats so people can help you cuz by the looks of it you need it.

height
    bf%
    yrs training
    cycle history

tropicalM is offline New Member
    Age 33
    Weight 85kg
    Height 170cm
    bf% 15%
    2 Years Training (Weights @ 3/4 Times a week)
    No previous cycles.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Is testoviron not test E?...so you took it one day and the very next day you had a raging boner..yeah ok..

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    should have run test from day 1

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum..
    #1 12 weeks is overkill for var cycle 6-8weeks normal
    #2 Var only cycles are frowned upon as they are best stacked with tes
    #3 The tes is at the lowest recomended dosage but users have reported good gains at that dose
    #4 If you run the tes ,should be 10-12 weeks
    #5 Split the dose into two injects at 125mg each
    #6 HCG is optional at the dose you are suggesting,possibly last 4 weeks of cycle
    #7 Nolva and clomid should be included in your Pct
    #8 Go to the diet section and do some research,without the proper diet you wont keep your gain

All of these ar simply my opinions,You really need to do some research so that you can understand some of the things I said.All of the Serms that you need can be found by clicking the banner at the top of the page.(AR-R ) safe fast and reliable.
    Go to home page of this forum and look at the threads that are there.You are not ready to do what you are doing and stop listening to your friend..He is a n Idiot...

Thread Information