brindleninja is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

first cycle and wondering if i'm on the right track

here's what i have planned for myself.

wk 1-4 dbol @50mg daily
    wk 1-8 test E @500mg/wk (250mg monday/thursday)
    wk 1-10 .25 arimidex daily
    wk 1-10 hcg 400 iu every 4 days
    pct
    wk 12-14 40mg nolvadex daily
    wk 14-16 20mg nolvadex daily

am i missing anything? over or under doing anything? how essential is hcg?

trying to gather opinions about the whole pct thing.

also i had planned 10wks of test E but was told to not be surprised if my viles are a few shots light and therefor have estimated they may only be 8wks worth.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    stats?
    weight
    bf%
    Years lifting
    goal

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    Dbol might be better at 40mg or at least starting there and than considering the bump up to 50mg. And the test should be run for atleast 10 weeks if not 12.

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brindleninja View Post
    here's what i have planned for myself.

wk 1-4 dbol @50mg daily
    wk 1-8 test E @500mg/wk (250mg monday/thursday)
    wk 1-10 .25 arimidex daily
    wk 1-10 hcg 400 iu every 4 days
    pct
    wk 12-14 40mg nolvadex daily
    wk 14-16 20mg nolvadex daily

am i missing anything? over or under doing anything? how essential is hcg?

trying to gather opinions about the whole pct thing.

also i had planned 10wks of test E but was told to not be surprised if my viles are a few shots light and therefor have estimated they may only be 8wks worth.
    IMHO your first cycle should only include one compound, eg test e 500mg/wk for 10-14 wks. Pct should include nolvadex AND clomid. And the last comment about your test e running short of your planned timeframe is a serious red flag for me. Did your supplier tell you this?

And I haven't even mentioned your stats.... Seems like you should do some reading from the stickies on this site.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    First cycle would be much better with test only at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks. If you want to add dbol try 30mg instead of 50. If the dbol is legit 30mg is more than enough. Nolva Only would be fine for PCT I think.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    where are those stats buddy

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The cycle looks fine...see if you can bring the test to 10 weeks you will be better off as that compound wont kick in for 4- 5 weeks...is this your first cycle??...

Blog Entries
    ah indeed the stats, sorry gang...

age- 30
    height- 6'2
    weight- 172 lbs
    bf%- 4%...?
    Years lifting- 7 total
    goal- increase size and weight- 200lbs and fill out my tall frame

not sure as far as the bf% goes.but it seems that if i even think of taking a walk i loose a pound. never measured it but will get that done. i'm guilty of being an ectomorph and limit cardio for that reason.have always been/kept fit. distance runner,hockey,soccer. i now only go to the gym.aside from time off to deal with a few knee injuries i've been consistent with workouts.after a solid 8 mths back at the gym now after the last surgery i've regained the weight i'd earned and then lost while being unable to train. knee feel good and i can't help but that my legs are still able to have some pounds of muscle packed on. the past 8mths my diet have been rather good,consisting of oatmeal,eggs,salmon,chicken,steak,potatoes,rice and assorted veggies.protein shakes and from time to time high calorie "garbage food" also.

i've also read in a few places that viles have been know to be missing some volume. not simply with the brand i have in particular but just in general with such products. been warned to expect that it would happen. i'll for sure post my volume results when i have them to share. plan was 10wk test E but have also read 8wks is enuff if kickstarted with 4wks dbol . have heard that 12wks might be to many to do for the first timer....order more?
    as far as the dbol goes...if i even need it, i'm agreeing that i'll back it off from 50mg. 30-40mg is probably a better place to start. maybe drop it entirely and save it for a second round at a later time.
    any info advice or criticism is appreciated guys thanx
    Last edited by brindleninja; 11-15-2010 at 02:21 PM.

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Test e should be run for more than 8 weeks, Most people run it for 10-12 weeks.

As people have already said , all you need is 400-500mgs of test-e a week, nothing else. As you should respond well enough to that dose if the gear is legit.

also in your latest post (above this) you need to delete the lab name.

And 4% body fat? you serious lol think you need to look into that.

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Also if its your first cycle leave the Dbol out, see how you react to the test and what sides if any you get.....

Blog Entries
    rectified that last post topdog. i'll likely shelf the dbol for the moment and do the test E 400mg/wk then.i'm sure i can make that work for me and get 10wks out of it.nothing wrong with starting this off easy as far as i'm concerned.as far as the bf% goes i'm sure i'm off by estimating 4%...but i basically have VERY little fat on me as i am of the THYROID body type.i'll be sure to get that % checked when i get my blood work done up.
    that aside
    what are your views regarding pct? i just keep hearing and reading so many different things that i think i just need a basic guideline to follow.
    what do i 100% need to have on hand for gyno? nolvadex ?clomid?arimidex ?hcg ?
    also have been told conflicting accounts,am i to use a 21g for drawing? is 23g right for injecting?
    Last edited by brindleninja; 11-15-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information