bahnas is offline New Member

Post Need Help with a stanazol , primo , T3 stack

hi this is my first cycle but i`ve been training and lifting wights for a while im aiming on cutting i am 25 years old , 6`0 , 210 lbs looking to lose the 20 lbs i started off with 500 mg/w primo , 50mg/d winny and i just bought some T3 how can i stack it with them and i was wondering if i need to stack some TEST or some EQ and can u advise me on a good cycle any help would be appreciated

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Whoah, take a step back. This is your first and you're looking to cut 20lbs by using a bunch of different compounds? No.

Why don't you just cut naturally (using a cutting diet, cardio, and maybe some ECA), then do a standard test cycle to (lean) bulk back up? This will be simpler, cheaper, and a better idea all-around.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to use all those compounds to cut BF, do about this naturally first by cardio and diet until you hit a brick wall then re-consider your approach

well im already 4 weeks in my cycle and its so far its working fine but u know u always need more so i was thinking is there something i should add and how should i cycle the t3 and about the 20lbs well its not all fat i know it sounds stupid but im trying to get this beach shape all ripped so im trying to reach the less body fat i can get this is y im seeking extreme measures and im already doing 40 min cardio b4 my work out low fat , mid-carb b4 my work out high protein after my work out and i did cut completely on my sugar and salts just the natural raw sweets

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No need to use all those compounds to cut BF, do about this naturally first by cardio and diet until you hit a brick wall then re-consider your approach
    and yes i guess this is the brick i used to be 260 lbs u know the last pounds that wouldnt come off no matter wht u do torture

Thread Information