Wonder Land is offline New Member

What do you think it? - first cycle

Hello everybody!
    first of all, my friend is training about 7 years and he hardly getting bigger and he dont know much about roids and he asks for dealers to make him cycle and i know for sure that they just want he's money and dont care if he will take tern/boldenone or anything that can make them reacher.
    so i decided to help him because i dont want him to do some stupid things that people tell him.
    okay so after all this i need an advice.
    Can any of you tell me please what do you think about this combination of this cycle?

Test enanthate 500 mg/EW 1-10
    Dbol 30 mg/ED 1-4
    HCG 500 mg/EW 1-10
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 /EW 12-16

(remember its first cycle!)

Thanks alot!
    and if there is something not good or if you think that there is any better i will be happy for advice!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Get your friend to join this fourm so we can get some background history from him and speak direct, thanks

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^x2 your friend needs to start his own account, if he's not gaining after 7 years of training we need to look hard at his diet

the problem is that he's english is not so well (niether mine is not THAT good) but i can understand what people talking here and can communicate.
    anyways, i train also and i know a bit on roids and read some stuff.. (as you see)
    what i can tell you about him is that he is:
    hight 165 cm
    wight 67 kg
    train 7 years even 8 and he eats alot and takes gainer and still cant get bigger..
    sounds wierd because he's wight is like a bird but he is kind of big for he's hight.
    i told him that he dont eat enough but he tells me that he eats ALOT and cant get bigger.
    sounds wierd but maybe he reaced he's genetic potentional.
    there is anything else that you wanna know about him?
    if not please tell me if that cycle is alright (actually i know that its alright but i wonder if there is anything better for him)

Thanks!

by the way, he is about 8%-9% BF

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Everybody thinks their diet is solid until they go to the diet section and compare the way other members with the same goals eat. Gains are diet dependent and if he can't eat to gain at 67kg how does he plan on feeding and maintaining 75kgs or more. Sorry but unless he is I'll he should be able to gain weight.

actually i dont know how much he eats but he tells me that alot and probebly he reached he's genetic potentional.
    and dont forget that he is 165 cm hight and i know that he need to be about 75kgs to even think about roids but he just cant get there.
    maybe a right cycle would help him to gain some wight...
    i train less then him but i think that i have more knowlage because i read alot and know alot (too bad that i dont know how to translate it to english)
    there is many things that i wanted to say but i just cant because my english isn't so well.
    i think that i need to start reading more in english

and for the main thing, what do you think about the cycle? i shouldn't add more things right? as its only the first cycle...

by the way! he is 23 years old!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    At 23 he is to young bro, tell him to concentrate on diet and training, building a solid foundation is key....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    At 23 he is to young bro, tell him to concentrate on diet and training, building a solid foundation is key....
    lol?
    are you serios about saying that 23 is too young?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Very serious..

Written by marcus..

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes he's to young and to light, he needs food not drugs at this stage.

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    I agree he is too young to even consider AAS but just for shits and giggles, I'd tweak his cycle in this manner:

Test enanthate 500 mg/EW 1-12 - pinning 250 mg twice a week
    Dbol 30 mg/ED 1-4
    No HCG - first cycle right?

PCT - 2 weeks after last pin
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Follow the KISS rule (keep it simple stupid). Good luck and tell your friend to wait 3 years at least!

by they way, im sorry but he is 24 LOL... i am 23 and forgot that he is 1 year older then be.
    anyways, you still think that he is young because you sayed 25 is the "average".

kenny, why not HCG ? and i agree with the Clomid but it isn't really needed so much if you use the HCG while the cycle and you use Nolvadex .

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Land View Post
    by they way, im sorry but he is 24 LOL... i am 23 and forgot that he is 1 year older then be.
    anyways, you still think that he is young because you sayed 25 is the "average".

kenny, why not HCG? and i agree with the Clomid but it isn't really needed so much if you use the HCG while the cycle and you use Nolvadex.
    for your first cycle, i don't think it's better to use less. your body is already dealing with enough foreign substances. so in 2 years, if he is only 67 kg or 148 lbs, i'd also drop the test e to 400 mg EW. just my 2 cents.

its kind of sad that many people thinks that you dont need to inject HCG with the cycle and thinks that you need to take it only on the PCT because if youll read some reaserches you can see that the LH levels crush very fast and if you dont have the LH sighn from your brain (dont know how it called in english) then it makes your balls stop making Test and it makes you balls start to not work (sorry but i dont know how to say it again ).
    anyways, there is much more that i can explain about it but its really diffecult in english.

BigDawg44 is offline Junior Member
    On heavier cycles yes that's true but on test eth at that dose with him fronting dbol I wouldnt suggest HCG either and there are multiple contradictions to taking on cycle and post cycle with HCG no matter how much research you do

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1022 View Post
    for your first cycle, i don't think it's better to use less. your body is already dealing with enough foreign substances. so in 2 years, if he is only 67 kg or 148 lbs, i'd also drop the test e to 400 mg EW. just my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg44 View Post
    On heavier cycles yes that's true but on test eth at that dose with him fronting dbol I wouldnt suggest HCG either and there are multiple contradictions to taking on cycle and post cycle with HCG no matter how much research you do
    I disagree completely. HCG should ideally be used on practically every cycle, except for maybe a very light oral cycle that won't suppress you much anyway (like a moderate dose of Var or Tbol).
    400mg of Test is more than enough to cause complete HPTA shutdown and significant testicular atrophy within about 5 weeks. And I'm saying that from personal experience as well.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg44 View Post
    Definately post the contradictions with taking HCG ON and post...show documentation of this as im very curious to see...

Thread Information