Guaranteed Same Day Processing

For a limited time, our Guaranteed Same Day Processing is now only $4. Opting for Same Day processing ensures your order will be processed the day it is placed! This helps to speed up an already extremely fast and efficient process. While every order is handle with efficiency and care, $4 is small price to pay when you need some piece of mind. Thanks to everyone for your support, and don't forget, Cyber-monday is still going on from yesterday, go to the store to get 10% off your entire order!

www.ar-r.com

AR-R

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    I was very happy with your site and service. Since doing my own research, though, I have found better prices.

(Edited from original)
    Last edited by Skyler; 11-16-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn Skyler...

When you meet a new girlfriend and you happen to see the old one at a resturant do you tell the old one that the new one is better in bed, makes more money, does not bitch and cooks better than you ever did?

Just saying :-)

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I found another sight that has a wider selection, way better prices, cheaper and faster shipping, and its always same day processing for no extra charge.

I was very happy with your site and service. Since doing my own research, though, I have found much better prices and services.
    that's great skyler but did you really need to say anything? Does that do anything for anybody?

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Yes it does actually. Over 10,000 members on this site, most of which probably use AR-R , which is fine.
    I grew up poor though, and know what its like to pinch every penny. So, for anyone that doesn't want to sacrifice quality, but are honestly tight on cash, I am letting them know that in today's bad economy, there are financially easier options.
    Believe it or not, I did not mention it because I just love to see my own comments, i said it in the interests of others.

Not sure why you have a problem with that, as my comment helps people more than your comment does. Sorry?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    aw shucks, thanks skyler for looking out for us.

But yet you mess with someones lively hood.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Damn Skyler...

When you meet a new girlfriend and you happen to see the old one at a resturant do you tell the old one that the new one is better in bed, makes more money, does not bitch and cooks better than you ever did?

Just saying :-)
    lol very funny, thanks arr, I like going with arr because I know their chems are legit. lots of scammers out there.

Thread Information