keeppumpin is offline New Member

crazy stuff but can it be possible?

I only they say that aas can make you infertile and things like that. Is there any combination of anything one could take to turn their sperm infertile, like still be able to bust and all of that, and then have it go back to being fertile?cuz im kinda getting tired a using so many of these expensive ass condoms

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Vasectomy?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are running around banging lots of differant chicks, why would't you wanna use a condom. if your married and only with your wife get snipped

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    if you are running around banging lots of differant chicks, why would't you wanna use a condom. if your married and only with your wife get snipped
    I do use a condom, they're just too expensive, i use the trojan natural lamb, and they're almost 50 bucks for a pack of 12 and its only good for a couple a days, and i dont like goin up in there raw you know, too many problems and i try to use other condoms and they suck, no feeling at all and no im not married, so thats not an option.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a male contraceptive pill, but not yet approved by the FDA

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it is available in other countries at this time. If so, you may be able to do a google search and see what that brings you

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    there is a male contraceptive pill, but not yet approved by the FDA

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it is available in other countries at this time. If so, you may be able to do a google search and see what that brings you
    do you know the name of the pill? or do you just know that theres some out there in other countries?thats would definitely be something of interest

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am sure the pharmas are racing to develop such a pill/compound the thing you need to ask yourself is do you really wanna take a drug that destroys your sperm production on a temporary basis? I just can't imagine this not having sides.

And if you are going through all these condoms then you would have to take the stuff on a regular basis so as said by others just get a valve job on the fuel lines. PS if and when they do come out with such a drug beliiieeeve me its not going to be cheaper than a box of condoms LOL
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-16-2010 at 03:08 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    get your tubes tied... they can untie them later on when you want to have kids.. or so i have read.. so why not?

i dont know i'm a little iffy about that, i feel like im gonna have my manhood taken away from me temporarily, but it seems like the only thing, i think im really gonna have to look into it, i just asked the question because prior to doin aas, i heard a lot of stuff about turning infertile and things like that, so like far from massive said. I guess im gonna have to get a valve job and get the tubes tied haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am sure the pharmas are racing to develop such a pill/compound the thing you need to ask yourself is do you really wanna take a drug that destroys your sperm production on a temporary basis? I just can't imagine this not having sides.

And if you are going through all these condoms then you would have to take the stuff on a regular basis so as said by others just get a valve job on the fuel lines. PS if and when they do come out with such a drug beliiieeeve me its not going to be cheaper than a box of condoms LOL
    yeah thats kinda what i was thinking, it aint gonna be cheap, its getting a little expensive to bang chicks these days.

FLboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keeppumpin View Post
    i dont know i'm a little iffy about that, i feel like im gonna have my manhood taken away from me temporarily, but it seems like the only thing, i think im really gonna have to look into it, i just asked the question because prior to doin aas, i heard a lot of stuff about turning infertile and things like that, so like far from massive said. I guess im gonna have to get a valve job and get the tubes tied haha.

Definitely think about it awhile, its not always reversible and hear it is not a good experience when they try. If you are considering getting cut to go bareback, why not ask her to get on the pill, EASIEST solution unless you have a stable then keep yourself wrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by keeppumpin View Post
    do you know the name of the pill? or do you just know that theres some out there in other countries?thats would definitely be something of interest
    my bad: they think ready by 2015:
    The past 50 years have seen little change in male contraception, compared to the range of options available to women. The only options available to men are condoms and vasectomies.

Ongoing research
    There are many ongoing research projects that look at different methods of male contraceptive. Researchers involved in the projects are optimistic that a safe, effective method of male contraception will be a reality by 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    get your tubes tied... they can untie them later on when you want to have kids.. or so i have read.. so why not?
    well, almost.....

generally, the longer your "tubes are tied", the less likely the chance they will successfully be able to untie AND return the male to a fertile state. I had it checked out a while ago, and since over ten years, doc said probably not worth the effor or COST!

Quote Originally Posted by FLboy View Post
    Definitely think about it awhile, its not always reversible and hear it is not a good experience when they try. If you are considering getting cut to go bareback, why not ask her to get on the pill, EASIEST solution unless you have a stable then keep yourself wrapped.
    thing is you can get maybe or or two to get on the pill but not all the girls you do want to get on it because supposably "they get a little fatter" and i tell them i would rather them get a little fatter now than get on the pill and be 10 times fatter later.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    my bad: they think ready by 2015:
    The past 50 years have seen little change in male contraception, compared to the range of options available to women. The only options available to men are condoms and vasectomies.

Ongoing research
    There are many ongoing research projects that look at different methods of male contraceptive. Researchers involved in the projects are optimistic that a safe, effective method of male contraception will be a reality by 2015.
    yeah i was reading some of it earlier on google, and thats what i read as well, so im like i want to get the tubes tied and then i dont, its just crazy, it would be great if we just had some type of switch to turn this stuff on and off haha.

sixoner is offline Member
    as you so eloquently put it bro..bust in their face, mouth, or hair dont think they can become impregnated this way..no chance in hell i'm banging some suzie creamcheese whoever without a sock on the pickle regardless of my fertility or not

vasecotomys and reversals are higher than giraffe snatch in price..I'm not getting pregnant so fuk that option too

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    as you so eloquently put it bro..bust in their face, mouth, or hair dont think they can become impregnated this way..no chance in hell i'm banging some suzie creamcheese whoever without a sock on the pickle regardless of my fertility or not

vasecotomys and reversals are higher than giraffe snatch in price..I'm not getting pregnant so fuk that option too
    i do bro lately ive just been pullin out and busting in these hoe's back, ass, wherever that things hits you know could care less where it hits em as long as it doesnt hit where it counts you know, and i just dont find even half the same pleasure as when i hit it raw, when i put a sock on it, i just feel like im humping, no pleasure at all.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    wait...so you want to use aas so you can become infertile..

sixoner is offline Member
    yeah I dont know do em in the backdoor then, besides catching syphilis or whatever all you gotta worry about is all the squeeling

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    wait...so you want to use aas so you can become infertile..
    something like that, i mean i use aas for muscle gain and everything, but when i started to read to know a little about what im taking i saw that it can make you infertile, so i was wonderin if it could be done and then go back to bein fertile.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    yeah I dont know do em in the backdoor then, besides catching syphilis or whatever all you gotta worry about is all the squeeling
    yeah that works as well but not all of em are down to take it in ass. yeah the squealing and then when finished have to hear, "I told you that i wasnt gonna like it" hahha.

Thread Information