yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

TEST. PROP. for first cycle

What do you guys think of using test. prop. for my first cycle as opposed to test e? I know you have to inject every other day but I have read that it has the lowest side affects out of all the other tests. I would only do an 8 week cycle and then do maybe 3 or 4 weeks of PCT. I have some d-bol but I think for my first cycle I should just keep it simple and run test only. I will keep nolvalex on hand and get clomid too and run them both as my PCT. So does an 8 week cycle of test prop at 250mg a week sound good for a first cycle?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Prop is going to be painfull and ED shots may wind u up

After 2 weeks on my prop cycle i felt like throwing the towel in cuz the shots were killing me, although i dont feel the shots at all now

Can u post ur stats

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would prefer to get test-e but my source can only get test prop. Sorry stats are: 6'-2" 200lbs 21 years old and have been training for 6 years now.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Only 21 ? you need to read a bit more , your too young for aas yet buddy, wait a few years yet, it's in your best interests buddy
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 11-17-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Op is 21

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Er at 21 your a bit young to be injecting.

stpete is offline Banned
    Too young man....Not worth screwing your HPTA up.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I did prop for my first cycle. I wouldn't mess with long esthers. Too much water retention and takes too long to work, not to mention takes longer to clear and requires more off time. It's worth injecting prop instead ED or EOD for those factors alone

Solidarity is offline Junior Member
    The only reason I would not go with prop is because some people feel that the shots are too painful. So if you do decide to go with Test Prop I would suggest having a back-up plan and having some Test E or Test C on hand just in case. Personally I do not like long estered testosterone , Test Propinate and Test Acetate are the superior Testosterone in my book.

bruary17 is offline Member
    What would be the equivilent of 300mg of enth wkly, If you were to do prop instead? How would you break that up EOD?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    What do you guys think of using test. prop. for my first cycle as opposed to test e? I know you have to inject every other day but I have read that it has the lowest side affects out of all the other tests. I would only do an 8 week cycle and then do maybe 3 or 4 weeks of PCT. I have some d-bol but I think for my first cycle I should just keep it simple and run test only. I will keep nolvalex on hand and get clomid too and run them both as my PCT. So does an 8 week cycle of test prop at 250mg a week sound good for a first cycle?
    You might want to bump that up to 300-400wk to see some significant gains. I'm on the same boat, was going to do enth but don't want to wait so long for the gains. Thinking about prop.

I did both a Test E and Test Prop cycle. I brewed my own "painless" formula I got from the Anabolic Lab Forum. It reduced the ouchy quite a bit. I could feel it but it wasn't anything like the regular Test Prop. You can add EO to dilute the Test Prop so it'll be less painful. BTW, 21 is a little young bro. to start AAS.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I always laugh when I see people say prop hurts. the pain is so minimal to me I don't know wtf people are talking about. The only place is sort of makes you sore is the quads, but it's no worse than DOMS or a charlie horse. Maybe I just have had good gear or I don't get as much pain as others, but to me it's nothing really. I have injected 75ED, which was my highest dose

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    You might want to bump that up to 300-400wk to see some significant gains.
    Please don't advise 21 year olds to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Whoa, didn't know he was 21. My bad.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I always laugh when I see people say prop hurts. the pain is so minimal to me I don't know wtf people are talking about. The only place is sort of makes you sore is the quads, but it's no worse than DOMS or a charlie horse. Maybe I just have had good gear or I don't get as much pain as others, but to me it's nothing really. I have injected 75ED, which was my highest dose
    My shorty 100ed cycle wasn't too bad. If you take the proper prep, you'll be a lot better off. So, i agree with you to a point.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I totally agree. I took test e for my first cycle and didn't see gains for 4 weeks. Now on my second cycle and I'm more then happy with my results at just week 4. Shooting ed isn't a big deal either! Go for it man! But make sure you get some good prop.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    Shooting ed isn't a big deal either! Go for it man! But make sure you get some good prop.

Thread Information