Thread: blood donation?

supe3 is offline Associate Member

blood donation?

I would like to know if their is any positive or negative effects on my health or my AAS and HGH if I donate blood every couple months when I am on Testosterone and rhGH?

Solidarity is offline Junior Member
    Depending on the place where you go to donate blood your blood might get rejected, of course that is if you answer the questioner truthfully.

But there won't be any negative side effects on your health by donating your blood, a lot of people have been known to give blood while on aas (especially EQ) to lower red blood cell count.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I believe on the questionare it asks if you use injectable drugs within such and such a time.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's a good idea. It will keep your hematocrit down, and get rid of excess iron which tends to build up when you eat a lot of red meat (as most of us do).

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Full disclosure. If you self pin, that needs to be disclosed.

Think about it. Would you want your woman receiving blood that was busting at the seems with test? After, she's got friggin hair growing off her chin and back. Slight over exxageraton to illustrate my point.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Think about it. Would you want your woman receiving blood that was busting at the seems with test? After, she's got friggin hair growing off her chin and back. Slight over exxageraton to illustrate my point.
    Good point none the less.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

Never thought of it that way before. Nice example.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

No. The amount of hormone circulating in your bloodstream at any one time is minuscule and wouldn't cause side effects for a toddler. Besides, this blood is going to people on the verge of death, so I doubt they would care about a few micrograms of deca or test. If you aren't sharing needles like a junkie, there is no harm in donating blood while on AAS.

Thread Information