supe3 is offline Associate Member

Body odor when on testosterone.

My wife has been telling me that my body odor has changed since I have been on testosterone , (100mg test C every week), she says that It is not BAD, just a little more "manly"? I guess I MIGHT have notice this a little but I am not sold on it yet. Is this normal? Anyone else have this?

Solidarity is offline Junior Member
    I have not noticed this and I have cycled many times. What I have noticed is when I change to a high protein diet I start to smell faintly of ammonia.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Only thing my girlfriend tells me is the bedroom smells like medicine after I am done injecting. I do notice a slight medicine odor when in the car on the way to work after injecting. I assume it's only residue from where maybe some oil left the injection site.

One of the side affects of Test aromatizing into estrogen is that your sebaceous glands produce more body oils. If you're more prone to musky scent, it might make you smell more manly. Just a thought. My wife's never mentioned anything about a change of odor when I'm cycling. Just my thought.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    guess I always smell manly

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good to know

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    My wife has been telling me that my body odor has changed since I have been on testosterone, (100mg test C every week), she says that It is not BAD, just a little more "manly"? I guess I MIGHT have notice this a little but I am not sold on it yet. Is this normal? Anyone else have this?
    Are you on trt, why only 100mgs per week of test?

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    yes, I am on TRT, and my wife says it is a "musky" smell, I told her she should learn to love it

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sure testosterone will affect ones body odor and pheromones, if you were very low before starting TRT this will cause a dramatic change in both.

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    I run high doses of enanthate and I smell like sweat and shame... probably has more to do with the higher frequency of sex, lol

BigDawg44 is offline Junior Member
    The only smell that changes on me is my girlfriends cause when im on cycle im a freaking animal in the bed room. SO let her get a big whiff of your musky smell and tell her you got another surprise coming also.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    my body odor changed dramatically post-trt; exactly as it is described above: more musky/"manly"

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Cause sometimes you want to smell like a different smelling man LOL

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    My girlfriend loves my smell. I never put the 2 together until I read some of these posts about the "musky" odor.

MrGreen is offline Member
    I work out of town and its always kind been strange my chick sleeps in my shirts before she washes them cause she claims they smell like me. Odd but guess I have a smell no idea if its different when I cycle or not she has never mentioned it.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Female attraction to males can be through scent only. It turns out that a rough outline of your immune system (rough) is emitted as "scent" and women who are lacking the certain things your system makes up are more attracted to you. "you complete me" has some science behind it.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    My g/f has mentioned that I smell drastically different since starting TRT. I will not that she has an amazing sense of smell that more often than not annoys the hell out of me.

Thread Information