Mr.Newguy is offline New Member

First Timer fews questions.

Here is the tape:
    Male
    5'9" 140lbs BF 4-5%.
    I have been weight training since high school and am strong for my very small size. I have very small bones structure as you can guess by my stats.
    Even more unusual is that most people say with shirt off that i appear much larger than I actually am, however that is not how I see it. I am about to do my first cycle and have purchased test C. I am wondering what to do with it. I was thinking of using anavar . I dont want to blow up and appear that i am doing roids cause until last few years I would have never, but even as I age I still cant put on much weight at all.

My diet consist of eating 5-6 times a day and I generally take in 4500+cals a day. I eat my healthy always have mostly chicken, tuna, shushi, and alot of fruits and veggies throughout day.

Another thing that you should also know my job is retarded and i work 4-5 days a week 12-15 hrs a day moving soda for coca-cola which I average moving over 30,000lbs a day, before I hit the gym.

any help would be great and I will add any additional info that u may need just ask.

Thanks BG

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Could you post a picture as its not every day you see a person with such a low bf%

Also are you sure your eating that amount of calories? Do you have any medicle issues??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Mr.Newguy is offline New Member
    i do have IBS so atleast 1 time per month for a day or two I have wicked diarrhea.

I will try to post pic as I am using new pc it is called an eeepc or something like that very small little laptop.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    that's very low BF%, and very high cals.

I'm just wondering the last time you had your thyroid checked out, what were your levels?

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    If your bf% is really that low, most of your gains will go to LBM even without AAS.

Someone else with more experience might be able to offer better advice here but I would be concerned about adding AAS with a bf that low. What happens if the gear causes your body fat to go even lower...

Thread Information