j_kiler is offline Junior Member

Test susp sublingual tabs

I am able to get a really good deal on these. Has anybody had experience, good or bad, with them?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Where you getting them from? he he!

I think Kizer is on them??

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    The chinaman.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    not on them yet but I wil be after my current cycle. It will be a while before I will be able to report back on them though.

CYCLEON Guest
    kizer - do you remember the upshot of Nawlins experiences? - hard to tell of course with all the stuff he was taking but........

I don't think that crazy cajun ever even took the subs bro, I know BG21 did and he liked them. He got ALOT of sides once he went over 10 tabs a day but he said around 6-8 tabs worked pretty well. Less water retention than injects (I think b/c of the spaced out/even blood levels that can be attained from them) and REALLY good pumps. I will pm him and have him post his results form them here when he gets online. BTW he took them by themselves for a while to test the potency of them.

CYCLEON Guest
    now why oh why would he have sides on more than 200mg of suspension (20mgx10) a day? hahahahahaha!!!!!!! - I do remember the cajun having a thread on himself using them - naturally, it would make sense that he would at least throw them in the mix, since I dare say he has a few lying around

Not to get too off topic but did you read that freaking Nawlin missed a couple of injects and shot 2200mg of gear in one day, lol. I think he is on sus, omna, durabolin , tren , eq and kyno all at the same time. Issues my friend, issues, lol.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Ya I read that about nalwin...lol 10 f'n cc...lmfao!!!

As for the test susps. I gained 18 lbs of lean and solid. Lost about 4 of it but been off almost 1 month. (4 lbs of water is not bad at all IMO for susp.) Strength went sky high. Sides were just not there at 6-8 tabs ed. Once I hit 10-12 tabs ed I started to get a LOT of water gain and all that so 8 tabs is about right IMO. I didnt use an anti E and never got any signs of gyno. I would recomend them but more for shorter cycle then I did as I did get a elevated liver values from them. I Would run them again, at the start of a cycle with D-bol to really hit it hard and put on a lot of size and strength in the first 6 weeks or so.

Thread Information