mitch911 is offline Member

24 years old thinking of doing first cycle

hey guys, I have been viewing the board for quite some time now. Haven not been as active as I want to be due to being swamped in post-grad school work. I will be turning 24 in the new year and was thinking of planning my first cycle for that time or later. What are your thoughts of doing a cycle at 24 for those of you who have done it? I have been training seriously for about 6 years now and my focus now is getting really strong doing strength and crossfit training. 24 years old, think I am good to go.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    24 is on the cusp of the age when most say to start, 25 is ideal. what was your proposed cycle
    include full stats
    height
    bf%
    trs training
    planned pct
    goals for the cycle

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Close to being ready but you still have a little time left for natural. We do recommend the age of 24 but as indicated in the new year you will be 24. I would wait until closer to 25. Hit the gym hard and get the best foundation that you can within the next 6+months. Then.... look into AAS. You will be more pleased with the results (not that you wont be pleased regardless)

mitch911 is offline Member
    Weight: 180
    height: 5'8
    BF: 13-14%
    Training Experience: 6 years

Currently trying to lean out as much as possible for the next few months to get a full 6 pack before deciding to hit up juice
    Possible Cycle:
    Simple first timer
    Duration week 1-12
    test e 500mg/week
    liquidex on hand incase of any signs of bloat/gyno

PCT
    Day 1-30 @ weeks after last injection
    25mg L-dex + 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva

Goals: add on as much strength and lean muscle as possible for my first cycle
    Diet: Eating clean and calories= 3-4k
    Training: a mixture of Wendler 5-3-1, crossfit

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    That is an easy clean cycle , PCT could use a tweak I would do for you but may be more beneficial to check out the forum. You should run 2 weeks of Clomid and nolva @___ then drop the dosage to ___ and run for 2 more weeks. Other than that I like what I see. Im not sure on the training I have not read the book.

MBM anything to add I missed?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I started at 24. Had low test though so it's a little different in my case. But I would say read up on everything and know what the risks/rewards are, before making a decision

Thread Information